Browns trade C Austin Corbett to Rams for 2021 Day 3 pick

RaidersAreOne

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

For a 31 year old OT who hasnt played a full season in 4 years and is currently injured?

You will take Ricky Seals-Jones and a 5th and LIKE IT

For an elite LT who actually isn't currently injured at all?  We're taking nothing less than a 1st.  Not that I think we're actually going to trade him due to Bruce and Dan's idiocy. 

40 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Corbett couldn't even start for the Browns. Perhaps he can turn it around?

Neither could Blythe in Indy. They cut him back when they had a terrible OL. Kromer developed him into a solid starting RG. I'm not making any promises, but he has the sort of skill-set that plays well in our scheme (high IQ and great hands).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Neither could Blythe in Indy. They cut him back when they had a terrible OL. Kromer developed him into a solid starting RG. I'm not making any promises, but he has the sort of skill-set that plays well in our scheme (high IQ and great hands).

Hasn't Blythe been getting abused this season? I know he was playing amazing last year but I recall hearing he's crashed back down to earth.

I could be wrong, haven't caught more than one or two Rams games this year.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hasn't Blythe been getting abused this season? I know he was playing amazing last year but I recall hearing he's crashed back down to earth.

I could be wrong, haven't caught more than one or two Rams games this year.

Blythe wasn't amazing last year (unless you're PFF). He's the same guy this year. Solid but unspectacular. He hasn't been the issue.