I hate the Pats; which is you personal hated rival?

EaglesForever

12 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

The Saints. We never beat them in the playoffs, and I absolutely hate Sean Payton and his smug face 

Plus I was there for the 48-7 beat down. New Orleans is an awesome city but that game was such a let down lol

I second this... too many hated memories.

43 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

The Saints. We never beat them in the playoffs, and I absolutely hate Sean Payton and his smug face 

Plus I was there for the 48-7 beat down. New Orleans is an awesome city but that game was such a let down lol

mine as well, New Orleans was actually a lovely place to visit a couple months ago

But I hate the Saints, moreso than any NFC East team.

47 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Every Eagles fan's #1 is the Cowboys then #2 is the Patriots

I don't hate the Saints because I actually like Drew Brees and Sean Payton, but I hate playing against them. Same with the Seahakws, really like Russell Wilson but god he always massacres us.

I dislike the Bears because they've always had crap QBs but still had success on the back of defense alone. Also their uniforms are putrid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesForever said:
2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

1st post and you created this thread? Hmmm?

Yes

Apologies given the original title , 1st post ever I was skeptical whether or not it was a fake Troll account or a New Poster like yourself? We've seen that numerous times in the past.

Welcome to the Forum EF. Feel free to post in the thread below and tell us more about yourself. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Apologies given the original title , 1st post ever I was skeptical whether or not it was a fake Troll account or a New Poster like yourself? We've seen that numerous times in the past.

Welcome to the Forum EF. Feel free to post in the thread below and tell us more about yourself. 🍺

Well a moderator changed the title of my post but I am a true Eagles fan and not a troll, otherwise I wouldn't have the username I've got. :-) I was in Philadelphia when the Eagles beat the Pats the first time in the Super Bowl last year in February, it was amazing. Would love to do it again.

• Like 1