Week 7 Games

Leader

Favorites List 7.0

Green Bay (H) over Oakland - (6+1 out there for the taking)
Kansas City over Denver (H) - (Gonna stick with KC, though given their injuries and bad D, I'm not sure why...)
Los Angeles Rams over Atlanta (H) - (*Really* not sure about this one. A couple of losers battling it out)
Buffalo (H) over Miami - (The Tank-a-pallooza rolls on)
Jacksonville over Cincinnati (H) - (Minshew Magic keeps CIN in the running for #1)
Minnesota over Detroit (H) - (Better team wins)
Houston over Indianapolis (H) - (Time to get on the HOU train)
New York Giants (H) over Arizona - (Not sure why I should feel confident about the NYGs, but.....)
San Francisco over Washington (H) - (A no brainer)
Tennessee (H) over Los Angeles Chargers - (Battle of the 2+4's with minute point differentials)
New Orleans over Chicago (H)  -  (Better team wins - but if Kamara's out...might change this)
Seattle (H) over Baltimore  -  (SEA seems to be winning with smoke & mirrors....still....)
Dallas (H) over Philadelphia - (Battle for the NFCE. Will have to check the injury lists........)
New England over New York Jets (H) - (Could a titanic upset be in the making? Dont think so....)
Bye Weeks - Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay & Carolina

Wish List 7.0

Denver (H) over Kansas City - (More pain & suffering for the heir apparents)
Atlanta (H) over Los Angeles Rams - (More Ram losses and the San Andreas Fault erupts swallowing up the new stadium)
Buffalo (H) over Miami - (Miami wants to play cockroach....let them be stepped on)
Detroit (H) over Minnesota - (DET wins by a late contested flag and all is right with the world once again)
New York Giants (H) over Arizona - (Not sure why I should feel confident about the NYGs, but.....)
Washington (H) over San Francisco - (But of course WA makes its run for #1 more complicated)
New Orleans over Chicago (H)  -  (Still think CHI sinking further in the NFCN better than a NOLA loss) 
Baltimore over Seattle (H) - (I rarely root for SEA to win. I just doesnt feel right)
Philadelphia over Dallas (H) - (Besides NE, no team I want to lose more often than DAL)
New York Jets (H) over New England - (Stake claim to your future NYJs!)

Week 6 record:   9 + 5
YTD:  48 + 36

Edited by Leader

Gotta get some Saints losses so I'm very adamantly the opposite from you on that one. The Bears don't have a QB and Hicks is a huge loss for their D. The real threat is NO securing home field. And given the fact that Philly and Dallas are both 3-3 added to the fact that GB beat the Cowpokes while having lost to the Eaglets, it would be of greater benefit to the Packers if the Jerruhs won this battle for the East.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Gotta get some Saints losses so I'm very adamantly the opposite from you on that one. The Bears don't have a QB and Hicks is a huge loss for their D. The real threat is NO securing home field. And given the fact that Philly and Dallas are both 3-3 added to the fact that GB beat the Cowpokes while having lost to the Eaglets, it would be of greater benefit to the Packers if the Jerruhs won this battle for the East.

I think DAL will beat PHIL - subject to how the injury lists play out - so I might change that selection - and - I think New Orleans will beat CHI (partially for reasons you yourself cited above.....) - not only that, but I think CHI losing is more important to us now than worrying about home playoff games 11-12 weeks from now. There's a lot of ballgames to play still and we have a Division to win first.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

You cant rush greatness from @FinneasGage

The GDT will come. At just the moment it needs to.

mannnn i was about to do it then i went on the porch to chill out and ended up staring at the fence for like almost 3 hours and still not completely out of that catatonic state. im boutta crash after i fix up these waffles once they pop out the toaster. i've slept like 6 hours over the past 3 days so i don't even know what i'm doing really. the dissociation is peaking. i'll do it when i can handle doing a task. if you wanna take the reigns, you're the only person i grant permission to take over 

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

mannnn i was about to do it then i went on the porch to chill out and ended up staring at the fence for like almost 3 hours and still not completely out of that catatonic state. im boutta crash after i fix up these waffles once they pop out the toaster. i've slept like 6 hours over the past 3 days so i don't even know what i'm doing really. the dissociation is peaking. i'll do it when i can handle doing a task. if you wanna take the reigns, you're the only person i grant permission to take over 

god no. im not taking over. 

i think you would be better suited to make the GDT when you can't handle doing a task.

just go totally off stream of consciousness.

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

People this irresponsible should be banned from ever doing another game day thread. 

42 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

god no. im not taking over. 

i think you would be better suited to make the GDT when you can't handle doing a task.

just go totally off stream of consciousness.

Seriously, just do it! 

Edited by Golfman