Week 7 Games

Leader

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Are you talking about just this season, or their careers as a whole?  I was talking about their careers thus far.

I guess since they are in their second year, I was talking this year. Rookie year is pretty much a throw away when you are comparing progress, clearly Mayfield isn't taking a step forward and Allen is. I think we all forgot Lamar Jackson is in that class too. He's clearly the best of the bunch at this point. 

I think the other two who went in round 1 are looking pretty shaky. Not calling bust just yet, but Rosen and Darnold have to step up. Darnold was brutal last night. 

23 hours ago, Golfman said:

I guess since they are in their second year, I was talking this year. Rookie year is pretty much a throw away when you are comparing progress, clearly Mayfield isn't taking a step forward and Allen is. I think we all forgot Lamar Jackson is in that class too. He's clearly the best of the bunch at this point. 

I think the other two who went in round 1 are looking pretty shaky. Not calling bust just yet, but Rosen and Darnold have to step up. Darnold was brutal last night. 

Im not completely sold. He's probably the guy I'd least like to face right now but I'd be SUPER nervous building a team around him. You take out his one killer game and he's completed less than 60% of his passes and has a passer rating of about 80. Those are both really bad in this day and age. I'm just not on the running quarterback train. Being able to run successfully as a quarterback is a great trait. Having to run to be successful as a quarterback still scares the crap out of me.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 1:50 PM, Golfman said:

Rosen never had a chance.  Playing on two tanking teams.  ughhh.  Still hope we can get him to GB and groom him under Rodgers.  He should come cheap. Darnold isn't ready to play either.   Best approach with young QB's is to groom them for a few years let them learn the pro game.  Darnold clearly looked lost against NE.  BB took him to school.  I mean that game was ugly.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:27 AM, Leader said:

I thought it an interesting "factoid" but in a way, in the NFL its not all that hard to lose by double digits. Think about it. TD+FG = you're down 10.
Whats more telling IMO is the small number of double digit wins. Three out of 55 isnt a lot. 

Regardless, the guy is just a terrible coach and comes across as a raging insecure ******. He sucked at Miami yet people wanted him here, and now he's sucking in New York.  The guy is a ******* clown shoe.