Week 7 Games

Leader

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Yeah ... if you don't consider Lamar Jackson to be a QB.

LOL. How'd you guess ? Until someone proves different, give me the prototypical guy every time. Not buying the ridiculous hoopla of a qb that goes 9/20/140

Edited by cannondale

Just now, cannondale said:

LOL. How'd you guess ? Until a someone proves different, give me the prototypical guy every time.

And you may well be right that Jackson's game will not last.

I know I was cringing every time he got hit yesterday because it was so much fun watching him destroy the Seahawks in Seattle.

Tough way to play QB in the NFL.

16 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

And you may well be right that Jackson's game will not last.

I know I was cringing every time he got hit yesterday because it was so much fun watching him destroy the Seahawks in Seattle.

Tough way to play QB in the NFL.

I can't believe the praise he's getting for going 9/20/140. MVP ? I want what they're smoking

Edited by cannondale

I think 21 & 22 personnel would give this patriot defense fits. Bill's defense is predicated on taking away the big play, but he gives up a lot more underneath than you would think. His philosophy is built on attrition with his opportunistic defense. Some of these young Qbs don't have the wherewithal to take the underneath throws and in the flats.

Edited by Howler

5 hours ago, Leader said:

Football Perspective:  This is the 55th game of Adam Gase's head coaching career. This will be the 24th time he will have lost by double digits. He has also won 24 games. So yes, he's been equally as likely to lose by double digits as win a game. Unreal.

• Football Perspective:  And, in case anyone's wondering, Gase has won 3 games by double digits. 3 out of 55.

I still can't believe some people on this board actually wanted this clown for our head coach.

5 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I still can't believe some people on this board actually wanted this clown for our head coach.

I thought it an interesting "factoid" but in a way, in the NFL its not all that hard to lose by double digits. Think about it. TD+FG = you're down 10.
Whats more telling IMO is the small number of double digit wins. Three out of 55 isnt a lot. 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:54 PM, Leader said:

Favorites List 7.0

Green Bay (H) over Oakland - (6+1 out there for the taking)
Kansas City over Denver (H) - (Gonna stick with KC, though given their injuries and bad D, I'm not sure why...)
Los Angeles Rams over Atlanta (H) - (*Really* not sure about this one. A couple of losers battling it out)
Buffalo (H) over Miami - (The Tank-a-pallooza rolls on)
Jacksonville over Cincinnati (H) - (Minshew Magic keeps CIN in the running for #1)
Minnesota over Detroit (H) - (Better team wins)
Houston over Indianapolis (H) - (Time to get on the HOU train)
New York Giants (H) over Arizona - (Not sure why I should feel confident about the NYGs, but.....)
San Francisco over Washington (H) - (A no brainer)
Tennessee (H) over Los Angeles Chargers - (Battle of the 2+4's with minute point differentials)
New Orleans over Chicago (H)  -  (Better team wins - but if Kamara's out...might change this)
Seattle (H) over Baltimore  -  (SEA seems to be winning with smoke & mirrors....still....)
Dallas (H) over Philadelphia - (Battle for the NFCE. Will have to check the injury lists........)
New England over New York Jets (H) - (Could a titanic upset be in the making? Dont think so....)
Bye Weeks - Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay & Carolina

Week 7 record: 11 + 3
YTD: 59 + 39

9 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Baker's numbers are still better than any of the other 4 QBs.  Darnold's numbers appear slightly better than Allen, but Allen has the better W/L record.

Really? On what planet? His 66 QB rating or that he's leading the league in INTs by a lot. He's got a lower completion percentage as well. He's thrown for a few more yards than Allen, but who cares and look who he's throwing too. Also, less TD's and 4 more INTs. I think Josh Allen missed a game with a concussion too. 

Those are not better numbers than Josh Allen, sorry. 

4 hours ago, Golfman said:

Really? On what planet? His 66 QB rating or that he's leading the league in INTs by a lot. He's got a lower completion percentage as well. He's thrown for a few more yards than Allen, but who cares and look who he's throwing too. Also, less TD's and 4 more INTs. I think Josh Allen missed a game with a concussion too. 

Those are not better numbers than Josh Allen, sorry. 

Are you talking about just this season, or their careers as a whole?  I was talking about their careers thus far.