the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

I don't see anyway MVS doesn't play. He finished the game Monday. They are giving him the week off to heal up best he can. Only way he doesn't go is if you see a move like we did last week and call up a PS WR Saturday.

You can't play an NFL game with 3 WRs active who have been on your roster and 1 a week old signee.

MVS-Lazard-Grant is about equal to the turds Oakland will have out there. It will be who can run the ball and hit some PA shots that win the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't see anyway MVS doesn't play. He finished the game Monday. They are giving him the week off to heal up best he can. Only way he doesn't go is if you see a move like we did last week and call up a PS WR Saturday. You can't play an NFL game with 3 WRs active who have been on your roster and 1 a week old. MVS-Lazard-Grant is about equal to the turds Oakland will have out there. It will be who can run the ball and hit some PA shots that win the game.

OAK's made a pretty determined push to rush the ball.....

Game 1 - 28 rushes for 98 yards - W vs DEN
Game 2 - 19 rushes for 129yards- L vs KC
Game 3 - 20 rushes for 88 yards - L vs MN
Game 4 - 32 rushes for 188yards- W vs INDY
Game 5 - 39 rushes for 169yards- W vs CHI

1 minute ago, Leader said:

OAK's made a pretty determined push to rush the ball.....

Game 1 - 28 rushes for 98 yards - W vs DEN
Game 2 - 19 rushes for 129yards- L vs KC
Game 3 - 20 rushes for 88 yards - L vs MN
Game 4 - 32 rushes for 188yards- W vs INDY
Game 5 - 39 rushes for 169yards- W vs CHI

Yeah it will be a busy day for Lancaster and Goodson and a less busy day for Sullivan and Tramon.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Yeah it will be a busy day for Lancaster and Goodson and a less busy day for Sullivan and Tramon.

Yup. Flip side against a determined rushing attack is to spread the score and make them play catch up  -  which translates to - AR's gonna have to be at his creative best with our WR corp in order to run up the score.......fingers are always crossed. 

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yup. Flip side against a determined rushing attack is to spread the score and make them play catch up  -  which translates to - AR's gonna have to be at his creative best with our WR corp in order to run up the score.......fingers are always crossed. 

We've clearly seen that Allen Lazard is now competing with Sammy Watkins for best lizard receiver in the NFL. As long as it's a Sunny Sunday Lazard should excel and we will win

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

We've clearly seen that Allen Lazard is now competing with Sammy Watkins for best lizard receiver in the NFL. As long as it's a Sunny Sunday Lazard should excel and we will win

Dont know that he's pushing Watkins yet.....but I'm certainly hopeful he can continue his contributions cause we'll need them.

Cant say what (if anything) Grant's gonna be able to do for us this week.....but its definitely an "all hands on deck" game.

26 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I think this is why you bring in a guy Like Goodson he is getting better each week he and martinez out there together so long as the smiths keep disciplined this seems doable.

7 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Any chance we release somebody and activate Sternberger right now because we look like we are going to have 3 WR's out and possibly Tonyan? I know it's rushing him but he should at least know the offense. 

Cannot activate him until week 9.