NFL Week 7 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

I don't know what's more amazing for the Texans. That they are still in this game or that they still have all 3 time outs with under 7 minutes left in the 4th. 

This game has been really odd... Just seeing what I'm seeing, the Colts should be up by 20. There is no resistance from this Texans D.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My guess is that the defense regresses some on the back stretch with tougher offensive competition, but I'm hopeful the offense experiences some positive regression when they get healthy. 

Maybe but I don't see more than 2-3 losses on the schedule. 49ers have the clear inside track for homefield especially with home games against GB and NO

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

In fairness, we're on our 4th and 5th string tackles which is really hampering our offense. Also without our FB. And today was atrocious weather. The offense should improve once everyone is healthy. 

However, the team does lack an outside weapon and that can come back to haunt us later even when our tackles/fb get healthy. 

Kittle is a bawse man, but we need more weapons. Pettis, Bourne, Goodwin...ain't cuttin it. 

AJ Brown would have been nice. 

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Wrong the 49ers are what the Falcons should be.   We had Shanny and HIS OFFENSE is what led us to almost a SB victory.  True he sorta screwed us out of the SB trophy as well not running the ball up 28-3.  But without his offense we don't even make it there and Quinn should have been let go for his garbage defense up to that point.   Shanny should have been promoted and kept to keep our historic offense running and contending for championships.

Quinn actually had a really young defense (4 rookie starters) playing well the 2nd half of that season right up until the 4th Q of the Superbowl. The defense looked poised to be very good, it just never happened. 

Also if you did want to make Shanny the HC that means firing Quinn before the Superbowl. Would have been a terrible decision at the time.