Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Browns
    • Still Browns, but in orange
    • Still browns, but in white
    • Hornby
    • Two GOATS that graze in the same field.
    • Jerks, why'd you pick the two GOATS?

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I am expecting that we won't continue to make the same god damned mistakes game in and game out.  You're right, we were probably not going to beat NE in Foxboro, but to continually lay down in front of our opponent, and basic bare our belly to them, allowing them to sacrifice us is unacceptable.  Tonight, other than the three turnovers, we didn't play horribly, but those mistakes buried us.  This team's margin of error is far too thin, and while we supposedly have the 2nd easiest 2nd half schedule, it still includes Pittsburgh twice and the Ravens, along with a trip to Denver next week.  

I mean, you’re not wrong but I can’t keep passing off fumbles a 6 (!!!) false starts as coaching like they’re encouraging that nonesese.

The players are sloppy and undisciplined, and that ain’t all on coaching.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wait so baker WAS rushed??? How can anyone come to that conclusion after watching him last year. He looked like a top 10 QB. And in one offseason after doing tons commercials and media appearances he magically looks like trash and that had nothing to do with it?

Baker has regressed this year but him doing commercials isn't the reason. That's dumb AF.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, you’re not wrong but I can’t keep passing off fumbles a 6 (!!!) false starts as coaching like they’re encouraging that nonesese.

The players are sloppy and undisciplined, and that ain’t all on coaching.

And my point is that you can’t build a winning team with a bunch of young pups.

11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Game was winnable for the Browns 

gg

get a new HC and next year is a 10+ win season

I doubt you remember but BB the great wasn’t perfect his first season either. 

1 winning season doesn’t make a great coach 

52 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

The game was a lot longer than three drives. Yeah those all killed us, but we didn't stop playing after that. The offense (outside of Chubb) is just really not good. 

We blocked excellent for run plays.  We just gave them a big lead early, and that played right into their strengths.

Just now, SBLIII said:

I've honestly seen enough to say that Kitchens is not the right coach for the Browns.

LOL I don’t think you can say that. 

the Browns have played a great schedule, if they were 4-3 he would be CotY

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So he regressed because he put in too much time in the film room and weight room. 

He's become skiddish in the pocket and tries to force throws instead of what the defense gives. Also the league has a ton of tape on him, we arent sneaking up on people. Sorry I dont expect him to spend 24/7 of the offseason watching film. You act like filming a commercial takes a weeks worth of time. It's a lazy excuse, but I know you love your hot takes for shock value.