Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Browns
    • Still Browns, but in orange
    • Still browns, but in white
    • Hornby
    • Two GOATS that graze in the same field.
    • Jerks, why'd you pick the two GOATS?

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Wait .. what did I miss? He did what when? On that 4th and 11? 

We had 1 timeout left, I forget how much time was left in the 4th.

It was 4th and 11. We sent the punt unit out. We get a delay of game. Then send the offense back out for 4th and 16. This was because Freddie wanted to save a timeout....?

I have zero freaking clue what the strategy was behind that.

Just now, candyman93 said:

It was 4th and 11. We sent the punt unit out. We get a delay of game. Then send the offense back out for 4th and 16. This was because Freddie wanted to save a timeout....?

Only thing I can think is that if we didn't have the right personnel or something was off it was either take the delay of game or call the timeout.

Other than that.. I'm at a loss for words.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

I was never disappointed with the talentless Hue teams all that much. More frustrated then anything. 

This team disappoints me unlike any other Browns team in recent memory

The browns provide a range of sickening feelings to their fan base 

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1

A team that continuously has penalties is considered undisciplined.  While those are individual mistakes, made by the players, coaches still need to be held accountable.  This notion that it's not Freddy's fault someone jumped offsides is not altogether true.  What is HE doing to make sure that this isn't going to continue to happen?  I'm losing faith in him each week, but I guess it's kinda early to pull the plug.  I'm willing to see how the rest of the year plays out.

These challenges are ridiculous too.  Sure we seem to always get the BS offensive interference calls, that never seem to be called on pick plays by the opposition, but he can't be that stupid.  And if true about taking the penalty in our own territory, just to go for it on 4th and 16?  Wow.....truly unacceptable!!!!

You can blame Freddie for deliberately taking the false start. That is downright moronic. And his challenges were awful too.

But blaming him entirely for the loss is BS. If those two fumbles don't happen, the outcome of the game could have been much different. Also not his fault that we can't stop committing stupid penalties. Also not his fault that the refs are absolute trash.

It's just a repeat of what has been the case for the entire season: self-inflicted wounds that we cannot overcome.

Edited by DawgX
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Ok, I hear you.

What’s the great play call on 4th and 11 vs 16?

It’s nothing more than an opportunity to criticize if we’re being honest.

• Like 1