Potential Trades???

Humble_Beast

24 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Do you see any potential trades around the league before the deadline?

• DeVante Parker to the 49ers?
  • OJ Howard to the Pats?
  • Gabe Jackson to the Pats?
  • Keyan Drake???
  • Melvin Gordon???
  • AJ Green??
  • Trent Williams to the Browns?

Parker's signed uber-cheap for 2020.  So don't see him going anywhere.

Don't see MG3 going anywhere because no one will pay up for RB and Chargers will get a better comp pick (apparently won't be spending much on UFA market with extensions?)

Drake I'm sure is going somewhere, since his FA market contract won't get anything big in comp picks, so better to get the pick now, even if it's a 6th.

TAM GM Licht is already on record that he isn't trading Howard - frankly, they need him to block for that awful OL.  Waste I know....but it is what it is.

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Probably Coughlin laughing and hanging up on Howie because he has no interest in dealing with the Eagles?

I mean we called the Eagles and were willing to let them match on the Rams deal so...

Sounded like their was smoke the Ravens did and the Raiders sound like their calling a lot of teams looking for pass rushers and considering Yan's contract situation...

Edited by .Buzz

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean we called the Eagles and were willing to let them match on the Rams deal so...

Did he though or was it more like, Hey Howie here's the deal we have reached with the Rams , beat it and he's yours? Seems more plausible to me really. 

• Like 2