GDT: Week One is finally here

TheVillain112

Just now, The LBC said:

It just dawned on me that, and granted it's only been a week, as of right now the Jags are division leaders...

Not as surprising as it seems.  I don't believe any of the teams in that division are all that good to begin with.  Jacksonville's defense is legit, so if they can just get decent performances from their offense and avoid backbreaking turnovers, they could make a competitive run within that division.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Not as surprising as it seems.  I don't believe any of the teams in that division are all that good to begin with.  Jacksonville's defense is legit, so if they can just get decent performances from their offense and avoid backbreaking turnovers, they could make a competitive run within that division.

I will forever be amazed that any team with Blake Bortles as starting QB is a division leader.

As for the Seahawks game, I am still encouraged.  Holding the Packers to zero points in Green Bay is a heck of an accomplishment.  This game is just a few plays away from being broke open, it just depends on which team makes the plays.  Speaking of which, what a throw by Russell Wilson.

Archived