GDT: Week One is finally here

TheVillain112

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

McVay left Washington and that offense looks bad, meanwhile the Rams offense looks good. Wade left Denver, lets see how dominant that defense will be compared to previous seasons. Meanwhile the Rams defense looks darn good WITHOUT Donald. Just wait till he gets back out there. Wade talked about getting takeaways and not allowing many points. So far so good.

I mean, I do expect a bit more out of Cousins and the Skins than we're getting out of the Coltziens.  But will definitely be an interesting tilt.

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

McVay left Washington and that offense looks bad, meanwhile the Rams offense looks good. Wade left Denver, lets see how dominant that defense will be compared to previous seasons. Meanwhile the Rams defense looks darn good WITHOUT Donald. Just wait till he gets back out there. Wade talked about getting takeaways and not allowing many points. So far so good.

I'm not going to comment on Washington. I didn't watch the game, but McVay has consistently looked like an amazing play-caller.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I mean, I do expect a bit more out of Cousins and the Skins than we're getting out of the Coltziens.  But will definitely be an interesting tilt.

Yep, that ought to give us a better idea how our season will go. I felt that we needed to crush the Colts in Week 1 to show that we're not the Fisher Rams. We've done that. Now, we get to see next week if this team might be an actual playoff contender.

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Don't forget about Greg Olsen as the QB coach.  Dude made Josh Freeman look like a stud and Gabbert look almost functional.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Yep, that ought to give us a better idea how our season will go. I felt that we needed to crush the Colts in Week 1 to show that we're not the Fisher Rams. We've done that. Now, we get to see next week if this team might be an actual playoff contender.

Yeah, like I said in our forum, I kind of expect this team to be one where it's clear it's more talented than its record indicated, but I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.

Also, I freakin' love Hekker.

Archived