Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't think there's a particularly compelling argument that the 49ers aren't the best team in the league by a considerable margin. 

There are way too many negatives in that sentence for me to decipher what you mean

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Nugent looked shaky on the XP too... I don't care what everyone says. IF the Ravens offered the Pats Tucker for a 1st round pick (probs 32 overall), then BB would trade a first for a kicker.

You could probably get more tbqh. NE is lesser kickers away from no rings at all. BB out of anybody understands consistency and the importance of a reliable threat.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't think there's a particularly compelling argument that the 49ers aren't the best team in the league by a considerable margin. 

We still got a ton of football ahead and Rams and Seattle are on our heals. but glad we are in the consideration for best team. 

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Still gotta play the Seahawks. That's my benchmark personally. Wilson is a menace. More concerned about him than Rodgers and Brees. 

Edited by PapaShogun