Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, Small Town Values said:

Stats say Garrett has a sack. Was it when he came in late on the Vernon sack & essentially did nothing but get a touch?

He definitely had one clean sack. It was in the 4th quarter after Cleveland failed on 4th down the first time.

• Like 1

Good god patriots games are sooooo boring to watch. They're never quite competitive enough to be compelling, but they're not good enough to be entertaining just to witness amazing athleticism. They just plod along, slowly getting further and further out of reach for the opponent, and then crawl toward 00:00.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Good god patriots games are sooooo boring to watch. They're never quite competitive enough to be compelling, but they're not good enough to be entertaining just to witness amazing athleticism. They just plod along, slowly getting further and further out of reach for the opponent, and then crawl toward 00:00.

I think the Patriots and Redskins are the two most boring teams to watch this year, having watched every single game so far.

9 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Like they are beatable, in the NFC they'd probably have 2-3 losses already. But their competition is SOOOOOOOO bad that it just makes it dull to watch.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Like they are beatable, in the NFC they'd probably have 2-3 losses already. But their competition is SOOOOOOOO bad that it just makes it dull to watch.

I doubt they'd have 2-3 losses in the NFC. Depends on what division they're in, of course. But even then, I doubt it. That's a damn good team, and Bill is the best and figuring out how exactly to come out on top, whichever way necessary. I do think they're beatable, and it's a debate about who the best, say, 3 teams are in the league, but yeah.

9 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

this isn't outlandish but I think only a game at SF would have been a loss so far with the state of our OL. The NFC is a lot better but most top teams are also pretty flawed. That said, the Patriots have quiet a few things to figure out but a bye week is coming up.