WEEK 9 · Sun 11/03 · 4:25 Broncos

sonny44

Backup qb. Playing a good pass defense. We have a rb on fire and crunch time wr if we need him. Defense always holds its own if the offense doesn't turn it over and can atleast help establish field position. 

Get back to fundamentals and be patient with the run game.

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I like playing a QB who has never had to read an NFL defense.

Sure, but sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't. Odds are that Flacco is better than any of the young guys they have but we also know what he is and that isn't all that great.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sure, but sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't. Odds are that Flacco is better than any of the young guys they have but we also know what he is and that isn't all that great.

It’s just my opinion, but even though Flacco stinks, he’s got 11 years of experience and would at least know how to audible into the correct plays.

Young QBs don’t know what they don’t know. Which will lead to turnovers because they try windows they shouldn’t.

Even if the young guys lucky, it will be easy to adjust to him.

Edited by candyman93

41 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s just my opinion, but even though Flacco stinks, he’s got 11 years of experience and would at least know how to audible into the correct plays.

Young QBs don’t know what they don’t know. Which will lead to turnovers because they try windows they shouldn’t.

Even if the young guys lucky, it will be easy to adjust to him.

I agree it certainly should be an advantage to have Flacco out just like it was to have Bledsoe out or Trent Green out and usually that is a good thing but it does leave a window open for improvement at the position.

• Like 1

If the Broncos are smart, they will lean heavily on Lindsay as it seems we struggle against pass catching backs. I'm not concerned about their QB and WRs; though Sutton is a stud.

If our offense looks like poo this game and under delivers once again, Freddie seriously needs to be told to give up play calling duties. We are on game 8 for the Browns and our offense still looks out of sync 75% of the time with an identity of gimmicky plays or handing the ball to Chubb (who is the only positive constant on offense). 

Edited by Onizuka
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

If the Broncos are smart, they will lean heavily on Lindsay as it seems we struggle against pass catching backs. I'm not concerned about their QB and WRs; though Sutton is a stud.

If our offense looks like poo this game and under delivers once again, Freddie seriously needs to be told to give up play calling duties. We are on game 8 for the Browns and our offense still looks out of sync 75% of the time with an identity of gimmicky plays or handing the ball to Chubb (who is the only positive constant on offense). 

Lindsay has been subpar this season.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Looking forward to bolles vs Garrett.

they will have to use lots of resources to keep Allen from getting killed.

Garrett is due a 3 sack game.

I hope they continue tonline garrett up all over the place. 

My concern is mcray vs von, von will probably eat tubbies lunch.