WEEK 9 · Sun 11/03 · 4:25 Broncos

sonny44

13 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Negative, we need a guy to inspire the troops, not to appease the QB IMO

It’s not to appease the QB. It’s because he is one of the best offensive minds in football and might be about to coach three straight Heisman trophy winners which is ridiculous 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

It’s not to appease the QB. It’s because he is one of the best offensive minds in football and might be about to coach three straight Heisman trophy winners which is ridiculous 

Oh, I get it, but my question is, is he going to inspire veterans to play hard when the game plan isn't working.No question about his offensive acumen, my question is if he can inspire veterans, is he a leader of men.

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Oh, I get it, but my question is, is he going to inspire veterans to play hard when the game plan isn't working.No question about his offensive acumen, my question is if he can inspire veterans, is he a leader of men.

It’s weird to judge from the outside. So I don’t want to speculate too much. But sometimes it is more important to be feared than loved. It’s a balance. Dudes need to be held accountable for stupidity around here. For some coaches, there is serious motivation not to screw up just because you know that your coach is going to hold you accountable and not just be your buddy. I hope that Freddie is balancing his relationships with a fear/respect aspect also. 

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That’s a fair question but I never saw a team quit on Hue Jackson and that didn’t work out

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

It’s weird to judge from the outside. So I don’t want to speculate too much. But sometimes it is more important to be feared than loved. It’s a balance. Dudes need to be held accountable for stupidity around here. For some coaches, there is serious motivation not to screw up just because you know that your coach is going to hold you accountable and not just be your buddy. I hope that Freddie is balancing his relationships with a fear/respect aspect also. 

Bruh, they don't respect Freddie, it's clear...