WEEK 9 · Sun 11/03 · 4:25 Broncos

sonny44

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

But we’re not in the basement....

and we beat the Ravens...

??

your team is 2-6 you share the basement with the bengals. at least they have some years where they are playoff caliber teams.

like i said back then, that game was your superbowl. fluky win. ravens came to that expecting an easy win and got caught. didn't help that was the one game where brandon williams was injured and we weren't prepared for you to abuse it.

1 minute ago, RavensDefense3 said:

your team is 2-6 you share the basement with the bengals. at least they have some years where they are playoff caliber teams.

like i said back then, that game was your superbowl. fluky win. ravens came to that expecting an easy win and got caught. didn't help that was the one game where brandon williams was injured and we weren't prepared for you to abuse it.

Obviously it meant nothing to y’all, here you are a month later trolling.

Dem big Baltimore brains...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As long as we win both games against the Ravens, I’m good.

Im just happy I can live rent free in your head all year.

that will not happen again, that will be a revenge game and we replaced the 2 middle linebackers and brandon williams is back so you will not be able to run the ball like that again

I’m not sure why Ravens fans keep coming in here to tell us how bad the Browns are.  I think that point has been clearly established by Browns fans. Worry about your own team led by a RB/QB playing New England tonight. If losing to the Browns was any indication, might want to buckle up tonight. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

I’m not sure why Ravens fans keep coming in here to tell us how bad the Browns are.  I think that point has been clearly established by Browns fans. Worry about your own team led by a RB/QB playing New England tonight. If losing to the Browns was any indication, might want to buckle up tonight. 

I was tagged, unprovoked. Swear to God. I'm leaving now though. I'm genuinely rooting for you guys to right the ship. The fan base deserves a winner. 

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Because that game meant a lot to us 😂 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m logging off for a bit. I just double checked to see if Baltimore was away and then thought of the first 30 minutes of the movie “We are Marshall”

Ouch.  Yep.  Time to step away for a bit.  

May I recommend a couple funny videos on Cracked?  Watch a couple videos of dog rescues on youtube?