WEEK 9 · Sun 11/03 · 4:25 Broncos

sonny44

21 hours ago, brownie man said:

Exactly it’s not THAT we’re losing it’s HOW we are losing. 

we literally are leading the NFL in penalties. 

that in itself is a BIG SIGN YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT WORST THAN ANY OTHER TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. 

We are more undisciplined than the Miami Dolphins and Cincinnati Bengals. 

Baker is having a worse season statistically then Andy Dalton who just got benched by the winless Bengals is having. 

Our Star QB was cracked by Tony Grossi 

it’s not like I’m pulling this outta my *** these are legit issues that aren’t getting better. 

The only good wins was the Jets against a 3rd string QB and a Ravens team they had a lot of their top players out. Besides that we have looked terrible. 

but again we are going to win this week and Pretty much The rest of the season. 

we are truly missing Rhythm. Once we get some rhythm and balance down we are going to tap into our potential 

but to this point If Freddie was a player he would’ve been benched by now 

Rhythm is just calling the right place at the right time.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’d be lying if I didn’t say Baker playing awful again is a fear of mine in this game and every game going forward.

Was he awful last week? He certainly was much better against the Patriots than any other QB they have faced this year. Sure it isn't a who's who of great QBs but Roethlisberger and McCoy were at a 65 and 61 rating. Rosen and Fitz were in the 20s and 30s. Falk at 41. Allen in the 20s. Daniel Jones in the 30s. Darnold at 3.2. Baker at 79.2 was by far the most successful against them and he completed like 12 or 13 in a row at one point. Not bad at what so far has been the most dominant defense of the SB era. I think they will eventually come back to earth, last week they did but the turnovers saved them.

I don't think Baker has been awful this year. Lots of drive killers with sacks and holds but otherwise he moves the chains until he plays hero ball trying to bring the team back. Wattch Josh Allen or Darnold against the Patriots defense if you want to see what awful looks like. Bills did play them closer than we did but they threw 4 interceptions to give them the opportunity to win

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Browns 42; Broncos 12 

All shall soon be forgotten 

The only real prediction is if the "See I told you everything was fine"ers will be out in full force or if they'll wait until a drubbing of some other rookie QB-led talent deficient team.

Someone beating the Broncos by 30 in Denver happens about once every 5 years but I hope you're right that it happens this week.

• Like 1