Week 9: VIKINGS (6-2) at Chiefs (5-3)

swede700

1 hour ago, vikingsrule said:

One is the reigning MVP and a generational talent at QB and the other isn’t. 

But the generational talent is like 20% chance to play and the stud wr is like 80% so I’d say they roughly cancel. Also thielen is very important to our offense and what we do as a team. Enough to see what they’re saying at least.

Edited by eaganfootball4

27 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter

Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes, listed as questionable due to his knee injury, is expected to miss his second straight game Sunday, per source. Chiefs’ QB Matt Moore will start vs. the Vikings.

Smart move. No sense in putting him out there against Hunter, Griffen and Barr if he's anything less than 100%. The AFC West isn't that good. The Chiefs can keep pace with Oakland with Matt Moore starting a couple of games, but not likely if he has to start them all.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Smart move. No sense in putting him out there against Hunter, Griffen and Barr if he's anything less than 100%. The AFC West isn't that good. The Chiefs can keep pace with Oakland with Matt Moore starting a couple of games, but not likely if he has to start them all.

Not to mention that their LT is also out, I believe. 

5 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

How mobile is Matt Moore? I don’t recall watching any games with him before.

94 yards rushing in 69 career attempts, according to NFL..com

most seasons he was in single digits rushing, and often negative.

Edited by vike daddy

Ian Rapoport✔@RapSheet

The #Chiefs have a few other key injuries besides just QB Patrick Mahomes. Source said DE Frank Clark (neck) is unlikely to play and if he does, he’ll be extremely limited. Meanwhile with two full practices this week, DT Chris Jones (groin) is in good position to return.

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter

Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes, listed as questionable due to his knee injury, is expected to miss his second straight game Sunday, per source. Chiefs’ QB Matt Moore will start vs. the Vikings.

Wuss.

I was back to playing beer league softball 3 weeks after dislocating mine.