Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sure it does, I just don't like signing that kind of diabolical intent to something so innocuous. 

How do you know it’s innocuous?

he pushed back against a push that he created in his mind, while also giving it a little bit of legitimacy by hedging. 

That’s a fact.

its also a common scum tactic to look like you’re contributing without actually saying anything 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

How do you know it’s innocuous?

he pushed back against a push that he created in his mind, while also giving it a little bit of legitimacy by hedging. 

That’s a fact.

its also a common scum tactic to look like you’re contributing without actually saying anything 

I don't, but it certainly wasn't out of place, and I don't know why there would be more to it then what it was. Yes, you advocated the twins based on not contributing. Malf then put in a preference of Orca because Pickle's likes felt more town. You keep indicating that basically he made up the reason, but he didn't. It's right there in thread where Malf said his preference was Orca because of the likes. If anything, this feels more like you trying to misrepresent matts than anything. 

This was the sequence of events: 

5 hours ago, Dome said:

I can’t lynch anyone other than the twins if they’re not even going to play. 

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Of the two, based on the likes they gave, orca is more suspicious

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Lynching people based on likes seems like an enormous stretch. 

I can't blame you, every interaction is a clue. But this one seems far fetched.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Matts do you need to drink less, or more?

If I have been nonsensical its because I am battling the flu and have taken an unhealthy amount of nyquil. Its really bad. I have been in the emergency room. I literally had to be reminded of conversations from last night. 

I feel like I am possibly dying. 

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Sorry just finished the last JV Game of the season. I was referencing the interaction from Thursday night between you and forge and Malfatron. I was saying that I wasn’t the only one initially confused by all of that pertaining to survive/town/other as a win con and Malfs interactive question and behavior was confusing.

but are you confused now about it?

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't, but it certainly wasn't out of place, and I don't know why there would be more to it then what it was. Yes, you advocated the twins based on not contributing. Malf then put in a preference of Orca because Pickle's likes felt more town. You keep indicating that basically he made up the reason, but he didn't. It's right there in thread where Malf said his preference was Orca because of the likes. If anything, this feels more like you trying to misrepresent matts than anything. 

This was the sequence of events: 

its more so that pickle liked a key post that makes me lean civ.