Week 9 Games

Leader

Favorites List 9.0

Green Bay over Los Angeles Chargers (H)  -  (The march continues...)
San Francisco over Arizona (H)  -  (Not much happening here...nothing to see...move along...)
Jacksonville (H) over Houston  -  (I should have paid attention to that stat of how many times Watson's beaten the Jags...)
Buffalo (H) over Washington   -  (Buffalo's a really unbalanced team...but Washington's a really bad one...)
Minnesota over Kansas City (H)  -  (Gotta check the injury lists...)
New York Jets over Miami (H)  -  (Could the NYJ's actually lose this game? Yes, but they wont...I dont think...)
Philadelphia (H) over Chicago  -  (Chicago's not been on fire this much since 1871...)
Indianapolis over Pittsburgh (H)  -  (The Steelers can be taken...)
Carolina (H) over Tennessee  -  (Tannehill gives TN a shot here...but I think CAR rebounds...)
Detroit over Oakland (H)  -  (DETs just a bit better at this stage...)
Seattle (H) over Tampa Bay  -  (The Bucs are slowly sinking in the bay...)
Cleveland over Denver (H)  -  (Geeeeeezzzz. Gotta go with CLE...though I'm not sure why...)
New England over Baltimore (H)  -  (Tempted to think BALT could put it all together...but dont think they will...)
Dallas over New York Giants (H)  -  (DALs the better / more talented team...but this divisional matchup could be interesting...)
Bye Weeks  -  Atlanta, Cincinnati, Los Angeles Rams & New Orleans.

Wish List

Green Bay over Los Angeles Chargers (H)  -  (The march continues...)
Arizona (H) over San Francisco -  (Kyler Murray declares his stardom....not, but one can hope...)
Kansas City (H) over Minnesota -  (Time has come for MN to lose some games...)
Chicago over Philadelphia  -  (A CHI victory...as difficult it is to root for...would help us the most...)
Tennessee over Carolina (H) -  (Another L for Carolina please...)
Oakland (H) over Detroit  -  (Another loss for our NFCN competition...)
Tampa Bay over Seattle (H)  -  (If Bucs could somehow win...)
Baltimore (H) over New England  -  (Sick of hearing about the greatness that is New England...)

Week 8 record: 13 + 2 
YTD:  72 + 41

Edited by Leader

This is pretty much the opposite of last week with most of the better teams playing on the road this week. 1 out of 529 entries left in my survival pool were eliminated last week. I’m expecting different this wee 9 games have under a 5 point spreads, ie lots of 45-55 coin flip game) The largest spread is 10.5 (Sf @  AZ.) which is no give me. 

I just really hope the Eagles and Chiefs win on Sunday.  Eagles and their tiebreaker don’t really matter at this point and we’d have to lose three more games than they lose for that tiebreaker to matter.  I just want the Raiders to get a really good pick next year for Brady’s final season.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

We definitely didn't need Sanders as much as the Niners did, but what a great move to get him. You can already see the difference in their offense with him on the field. Going to be a tough team to beat, but we'll get our chance.

Luckily we play them after our bye week, albeit on the road.

Even if not needed as much as the 49ers, a guy like Sanders is exactly what this offense needs, a quick twitch type of wideout that can get open very quickly. Also, even though Sanders seems like he would be strictly a slot type wideout, he can lineup anywhere and run every route effectively. 

Edited by Victor1124