Week 9 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-5)

Cakeshoppe

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I missed the game today, so naturally I’m curious as to WTF happened?  Was it just a one-off turd, or, is this team just not as good as we thought?

Feels a bit one offish.  But we also kinda suck. Petts going to have to start manufacturing pressure. Going to have to start playing a bit heavier if we wanna start stopping the run. 

Our OL has shown they can do a better job than they put out today, though Bosa and Ingram are damn good.

Dont think this is a championship squad at this time though.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i lost hope in Star Wars.

Unless they introduce a time travel plot to bring back Vader, Anakin, Boba Fett, etc.

Then it will be an enjoyable hot mess

I thought Rogue One was a fun story. But other than that. Mehh. I'll keep watching though.

Also theres rumors Hayden christenson is making a re emergence.

Edited by HighCalebR

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Feels a bit one offish.  But we also kinda suck. Petts going to have to start manufacturing pressure. Going to have to start playing a bit heavier if we wanna start stopping the run. 

Our OL has shown they can do a better job than they put out today, though Bosa and Ingram are damn good.

Dont think this is a championship squad at this time though.

Surprised to see Rodgers numbers, but apparently he was getting sacked.  I’m sure it was a frustrating game to watch.

6 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Are we happy that the writers quit on Star Wars?

How much worse could they make it? 

Game of Thrones got overtly stupid when Ramsay Bolton engaged the army of Jon Snow in the field instead of using his castle.  And it had begun the spiral to stupidity even before that. 

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

How much worse could they make it? 

Game of Thrones got overtly stupid when Ramsay Bolton engaged the army of Jon Snow in the field instead of using his castle.  And it had begun the spiral to stupidity even before that. 

I mean he pretty much won if the Vale didn't come, he knew he was gonna outnumber him. So knowing his cockiness it kinda makes sense, plus the guy isn't really a military genius.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

4 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Next week is the biggest game of the year. We get to find out if this was an aberration or if we have deeper problems that are starting to be exposed.  

What are the problems, in your opinion?  Wishing I saw today’s game so I’m in the dark a bit.