Chicago @ Philly GDT, 11/3/19, 12 CT

beardown3231

19 minutes ago, G08 said:

This team is a ******* joke. I apologize for trying to shove rainbows and sunshine up your collective *****. 

Welcome to the dark side.

Over rated talent and some just horrible positions

Poorly coached and undisciplined

Bad QB

Its all broken.

I think Mitch might have a shot somewhere else, being one of those backups that outplays his pay when the starter goes down. He has talent but is mentally fractured when it's game time.

This right here is why you don't give up first round picks unless you're 100% sure and willing to risk your job on it. I still think Pace should stay, but he has dug a HOLE

5 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

I think Mitch might have a shot somewhere else, being one of those backups that outplays his pay when the starter goes down. He has talent but is mentally fractured when it's game time.

This right here is why you don't give up first round picks unless you're 100% sure and willing to risk your job on it. I still think Pace should stay, but he has dug a HOLE

I’m starting to move to firing Pace. His aggressive draft moves have not translated to wins and screwing up this badly on the QB position should make his seat extremely hot.

• Like 1

Holy hell. Wife and I flew to Jacksonville and are leaving for a cruise for our anniversary tomorrow, so I didn't see or hear anything about it. I'm glad I didn't watch this trash. 

Pace and Nagy should be fighting for their jobs next year. Let Nagy pick his QB, get the sumbitch and make him prove he can direct an offense. Tru is bad but if he feels Daniel can play better and he ISN'T starting him, he is 100% at fault. He has seriously good plaucallong (most of last week) and way too much gatbage playcalling. If Pace wastes this defense two years in a row then I'm all for letting him go. 

6 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Holy hell. Wife and I flew to Jacksonville and are leaving for a cruise for our anniversary tomorrow, so I didn't see or hear anything about it. I'm glad I didn't watch this trash. 

Pace and Nagy should be fighting for their jobs next year. Let Nagy pick his QB, get the sumbitch and make him prove he can direct an offense. Tru is bad but if he feels Daniel can play better and he ISN'T starting him, he is 100% at fault. He has seriously good plaucallong (most of last week) and way too much gatbage playcalling. If Pace wastes this defense two years in a row then I'm all for letting him go. 

I'm an avid cruiser. Where does your cruise go to? What ports?

• Like 1