Week 9 GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Why did the refs in Pittsburgh/Indianapolis just blow that blocked kick dead? Fitzpatrick had picked the ball  up and had a clear path to the end zone to earn 2 points and as he got a head of steam going they blew it dead. What the hell?!

Yeah I was wondering that to. I need to see if the rules have changed or something. That made no sense. 

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Nagy and trubisky should be gone tonight.

I haven't been enamored with Nagy, but I'd probably give him a longer leash. He's saddled with a completely horrific quarterback. His options are limited. And that QB wasn't his choice

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

I know right? What kind of ridiculously high standards does this guy have? Cynthia is very beautiful... Maybe not quite on Erin Andrews level but not far behind.

Just the basis that someone’s looks actually should determine their employment is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, FinSting said:

I was looking at the Chicago drives so far:

3 plays, 1 yard, punt

3 plays, negative 2 yards, punt

3 plays, negative 1 yard, punt

3 plays, 3 yards, punt

Against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. Everyone gets right against the Eagles, particularly in their passing game. 

• Like 1

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Carolina was gashed by Tevin Coleman last week, so what do the Titans do? Obviously give Dion Lewis 3 carries and Derek Henry TWO in the first half.

One of the worst run defenses in the NFL, one of the better pass defenses. I seriously have no idea what the Titans are doing. How are they perpetually saddled with inept coaching staffs offensively?