Your 2019 MVP: Russell Wilson

BayRaider

1 hour ago, Danger said:

The Miami game should be discounted, because they are historically bad. The Arizona game should not be.

Only lamar and rivers have passed for over 300 on them this year and lamar was on the bench in the 4th quarter. I understand if every team was lighting them up on the air but only lamar has done that so far. 

also lamar did this before minkah fitzpatrick was traded. Thats a secondary with minkah, xavien and reshad jones.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:44 PM, RavensDefense3 said:

Only lamar and rivers have passed for over 300 on them this year and lamar was on the bench in the 4th quarter. I understand if every team was lighting them up on the air but only lamar has done that so far. 

also lamar did this before minkah fitzpatrick was traded. Thats a secondary with minkah, xavien and reshad jones.

The defense is dead last, lol. No way to spin it, with or without Minkah. The defense is hot garbage. I don’t think any games should be discounted but trying to spin the Miami game like they actually weren’t that bad is silly. They’re that bad. 

7 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

The defense is dead last, lol. No way to spin it, with or without Minkah. The defense is hot garbage. I don’t think any games should be discounted but trying to spin the Miami game like they actually weren’t that bad is silly. They’re that bad. 

They are not that bad that the game against them should be discounted this is the point i was arguing against that guy i am not trying to say theyre a good defense. Ravens scored 59 on them if you take this game out and average it out they are not dead last. And minkah is already a top 10 safety, week 1 was the best dolphins defense that they've fielded.

On 08/11/2019 at 11:44 PM, RavensDefense3 said:

Taking nothing from Jackson, but most of the games played against Miami teams have found themselves up big and early, so turn to the run game to close the game out. I know we were up 23-0 going into the fourth, so got our 2nd and 3rd RBs some work. Lamar's game against us the one you'd use for his poster.

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Taking nothing from Jackson, but most of the games played against Miami teams have found themselves up big and early, so turn to the run game to close the game out. I know we were up 23-0 going into the fourth, so got our 2nd and 3rd RBs some work. Lamar's game against us the one you'd use for his poster.

Thats exactly what the ravens did to them but better than everyone else did. Lamar wasnt even on the field in the 4th. He would probably have another couple TDs if he didn’t get pulled

I am not using anything for lamars poster, the guy was trying to argue miami game doesn’t count because its miami.

58 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

Thats exactly what the ravens did to them but better than everyone else did. Lamar wasnt even on the field in the 4th. He would probably have another couple TDs if he didn’t get pulled

I am not using anything for lamars poster, the guy was trying to argue miami game doesn’t count because its miami.

Well, that's FF. Out 8 wins don't count because they were against teams below .500. Ignore it.