29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown
    • The Bills Mafia
    • ***I can't read and am picking the Browns***

16 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

The problem is that this is a stressful environment. The team isn't having fun. You can tell they feel like everythings balencing on the razors edge. When things start going wrong everything melts down. Team needs leadership.

Good observations.

The team definitely is not getting leadership off or on the field.

• Like 1

We just have to win this game.

I've watch 3 Buffalo games this year; don't be fooled into thinking that they are a good team because of their record  they beat the mono-Darnold week 1 Jets by 1 point, the winless Bengals by 4 points, the Giants, the Titans by a TD, the Dolphins, and Washington. 

That's 5 out of 6 wins against the bottom 5 times in the NFL. The other win being against the Titans.

They have a tremendous HC that gets the most out of his players. They are talent deficient in many areas and their QB plays terrible for long stretches in every game.

This is the type of game that we should be dominant in.

20 points beats this team.

To me, there's just no way we're losing this game at all. The amount of pure incompetence it would take for our talented team with Kareem Hunt back to lose again to below average talent team with a young QB that often plays terrible would just be insane.

At some point, the combination of Talent and Frustration and Pride should carry us to a more dominating win over a team like Buffalo.

Freddie has struggled; Baker has struggled, and many others, but at some point at home putting the work in all week and playing pissed off has to get us a win.

I think we do it this week and I think it will be nigh for many to hop back on the bandwagon in the sweet ignorant bliss of the win.

If we come out like trash again at home that's it for Freddie no matter what happens the rest of the season.

Browns 32 Buffalo 12.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

Just look at the talent difference regarding who's available for this game.

Browns:

Elite

1.) Myles Garrett, 2.) Nick Chubb, 3.) Kareem Hunt, 4.) Odell Beckham Jr., 5.) Denzel Ward, 6.) Joel Bitonio,

Blue-Chip                               

7.) Jarvis Landry, 8.) Larry Ogunjobi, 9.) JC Tretter

Quality Contributors:

10.) Joe Schobert, 11.) Terrance Mitchell , 12.) Greedy Williams, 13.) Baker Mayfield, 14.) Mack Wilson, 15.) Sheldon Richardson, 16.) TJ Carrie

-----

Buffalo:

Elite

1.) Tremaine Edmunds,

Blue-Chip

2.) Tre'Davious White, 

Quality Contributors:

3.) Ed Oliver, 4a.) Devin Singletary, 4b.) Jordan Poyer, 5.) John Brown, 6.) Cole Beasely, 7a.) Dion Dawkins, 7b.) Frank Gore, 8.) Dawson Knox, 9.) Isaiah McKenzie

--------

The QB advantage goes to us as well. I don't care what anyone thinks if you'd have seen Allen play this year you'd still go with Baker.

No excuse not to win.

Edited by Mind Character

53 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I've watch 3 Buffalo games this year; don't be fooled into thinking that they are a good team because of their record  they beat the mono-Darnold week 1 Jets by 1 point, the winless Bengals by 4 points, the Giants, the Titans by a TD, the Dolphins, and Washington. 

That's 5 out of 6 wins against the bottom 5 times in the NFL. The other win being against the Titans.

They have a tremendous HC that gets the most out of his players. They are talent deficient in many areas and their QB plays terrible for long stretches in every game.

To me, there's just no way we're losing this game at all. The amount of pure incompetence it would take for our talented team with Kareem Hunt back to lose again to below average talent team with a young QB that often plays terrible would just be insane.

At some point, the combination of Talent and Frustration and Pride should carry us to a more dominating win over a team like Buffalo.

Freddie has struggled; Baker has struggled, and many others, but at some point at home putting the work in all week and playing pissed off has to get us a win.

I think we do it this week and I think it will be nigh for many to hop back on the bandwagon in the sweet ignorant bliss of the win.

If we come out like trash again at home that's it for Freddie no matter what happens the rest of the season.

Browns 32 Buffalo 12.

We are going to lose 24-6

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Browns 32 Buffalo 12.

After all the negativity I saw in this thread, it was realistic for the pendulum to swing the other way...but this?!? This is the most ridiculous post in this whole thread! The reality is we will go in there and totally own...the table-smashing. You guys are not going to know what even hit you. And maybe, as several of you have said,  that is because the team is so young and lacks leadership. It's also possible, that our fans will be drunk to some extent due to being nervous about losing this game. Further, that idiotic score prediction...Whatever. A far more likely scenario is this:

Freddie's game plan starts with this question: "Why the hell not?!?" After seeing our defense give up massive gains on the ground, he has you guys ram the ball down our throats repeatedly until we desperately sub in Corey Liuget, hoping to stop the bleeding. Unfamiliar with the personel, he will get jittery and be called for an offsides penalty on his 1st snap. On the very next play Hunt gets up after being tackled and tells the Bills defender to "Take it like a man!" The defender's shoulders will visibly slump and it will be seen on the stadium's video screen and on tv, as well. Freddie won't be able to correctly interpret this and will somewhat abandon the running game. At half-time, you guys will be up 14 - 10.

This is where things take a dramatic turn , as Daboll masterfully adjusts his playcalling and we once again go 3 and out several times while not scoring a single point in the 3rd quarter. That quarter ends with your Browns leading 28 - 10. The game's announcers will wisely perceive that your playmakers had taken control of the game during that quarter in spite of the multiple faux pas Kitchens makes.

In the 4th quarter, Josh Allen will once again ball out and boy will you guys pay! Josh's stats never really wow anyone, but the kid simply delivers in the 4th quarter. It's just what he does. Your fans in the stadium will be sitting there with their jaws on the floor, absolutely stunned that Josh accounted for at least 50 combined yards that quarter on the ground and through the air and racked up a TD on a QB keep. Riding this newfound energy, our D will tighten up and refuse to let any of your key players score. FInal score...

Bills 17

Browns 31

You guys have played some tough teams with experience closing out games. It was not shameful to lose those games, which by and large were competitive. We've "defeated", but certainly haven't "beaten" anybody but a bunch of weak teams. Our pass D is seriously legit, but even before we lost Harrison Phillips, our run D was suspect...at the very least inconsistent. The offense has been largely able to overcome all their errors, but, again, versus weak teams. You will get to Josh. He will get some decent runs in after being flushed, but will also get sacked multiple times because Garrett will get moved around to take advantage of matchups. Point blank, you guys will join the list of teams that "expose" us and you will sadly be drafting later than you originally thought. Highly doubt you make the playoffs though. We, on the other hand, still will but will be booted in the 1st round. (There's the trash talk you guys asked for!)

Oh, and Landry is a punk!