1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown
    • The Bills Mafia
    • ***I can't read and am picking the Browns***

23 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

The prophecy foretold of this...

One more win against blah blah and all of the past shall be forgotten..

The Chants: "He Gets Us...He Gets Us" ... " Brown and Orange.. Brown and Orange"...

All mention of the negative past will lead to stoning and banishment..

Indeed, It 'tis Nigh.. 

Prepare thine-selves....

--------

No but really it probably is ... and I can't wait to watch this game on gamepass.. I had one eye on it only part of the game because  the in-law took us to a restaurant where the game was only on in the bar area near the restroom...

Will be interesting to see what progress and where things were made against an overrated opponent 

Bro. We played a tough first half and now playing a weaker second half. It’s not a prophecy. It’s basically Vegas odds will win some more.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let the record show I take total credit for this win. I’m 2-0 with wins against the Ravens and Bills. If it takes douchey deafestest Armageddon GDT to get a win I’ll take one for the team every week.

Should be easy to find videos of the Steelers curbstomping the browns and get us all fired up

35 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Bro. We played a tough first half and now playing a weaker second half. It’s not a prophecy. It’s basically Vegas odds will win some more.

You're serious response to my obviously seriously serious seriousiestiest post warrants serious consideration ...

And all this time I thought the outcome of the game had to do with a non-prophecy prophecy on the internet and nothing else...

aww schucks... maybe all along it wasn't nigh..

Edited by Mind Character