29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown
    • The Bills Mafia
    • ***I can't read and am picking the Browns***

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That toss play needs to get out of the playbook. I hated it last year and I hate it this year. It might work once in a while but you can’t use it every week. Once it’s schemed for it becomes a huge loss or even a turnover. Remove it from the regular rotation. 

I was expecting maybe a play action bootleg with it the 2nd or 3rd time. I dono but i agree that inside toss is trash for a goal line run.  

OK - I come crawling back.............

My setup is to watch the game on the computer (Spectrum TV) and since I hate the network announcers - I always have Jimmy and Dieken on the clock radio.. The TV feed has a delay on it, the radio broadcast is always a play or two ahead of the video picture. So............

I heard Jimmy announce that when the Browns were driving - down 16-12 - and Jerry Hughes of the Bills returned the toss for a TD.......... (I never saw the video)

I got seven kinds of pissed off, slammed the radio off - and stormed off to do errands. I was sure Buffalo was leaving FES at 7-3. I just went to Fox8 website and saw I was wrong........

So what happened?

Bless me Father, for I have sinned.......