29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown
    • The Bills Mafia
    • ***I can't read and am picking the Browns***

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

So did it look like we actually played well or are the bills bad and only beating other bad teams?

The bills werent bad, Josh alken looks good. There defense was strong. White and obj had a good battle. 

We made mistakes, so did they, two of their mistakes were missed fgs. Our mistakes hurt us, didnt kill us. Freddie had a better game, but that isnt saying much. 

Edited by Kiwibrown

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

So did it look like we actually played well or are the bills bad and only beating other bad teams?

43 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Thw bills werent bad, Josh alken looks good. There defense was strong. White and obj had a good battle. 

We made mistakes, so did they, two of their mistakes were missed fgs. Our mistakes hurt us, didnt kill us. Freddie had a better game, but that isnt saying much. 

I approve of this refreshingly unbiased response. Neither team really impressed today. All in all it was just slightly less painful for you folks to watch because you got the W. Actually, to be fair, Chubb impressed/played exactly as expected (he is such a stud) and though I don't like admitting it, the Baker-Landry connections also were huge for you guys...but I still think he is a punk. A stronger locker room could probably convince him to stop doing stupid crap after he scores and keep you guys from having to attempt extra long extra points.

Best of luck the rest of the season. I think that Chubb-Hunt backfield is only going to get more effective/dangerous as Hunt gets used to playing again. I was surprised he didn't get more touches beyond the plays where he participated as a receiver. I bet it starts to give opposing D's fits and I'm all for you guys taking out some more AFC teams!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Our teams not tough enough to win when things go wrong. I wont be surprsied if we lose by another TD.

7 hours ago, roger murdock said:

hehehehehe

8 hours ago, roger murdock said:

If you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And just like that the folks who like to b!tch and complain fade back into the shadows for another week.

I ain’t mad, it was a good (albeit ugly) win.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I approve of this refreshingly unbiased response. Neither team really impressed today. All in all it was just slightly less painful for you folks to watch because you got the W. Actually, to be fair, Chubb impressed/played exactly as expected (he is such a stud) and though I don't like admitting it, the Baker-Landry connections also were huge for you guys...but I still think he is a punk. A stronger locker room could probably convince him to stop doing stupid crap after he scores and keep you guys from having to attempt extra long extra points.

Best of luck the rest of the season. I think that Chubb-Hunt backfield is only going to get more effective/dangerous as Hunt gets used to playing again. I was surprised he didn't get more touches beyond the plays where he participated as a receiver. I bet it starts to give opposing D's fits and I'm all for you guys taking out some more AFC teams!

Chubb is the most underrated player in rhe nfl imo, easily the best player on our team. 

I am surpised by Allen, i didnt think he would be as good as he is. I thibk if he was paired with marquis brown or desean jackson he would be a truly lehal player  

Maybe we trade callaway to you all in the off season.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 2

Well Freddie tried to blow it. Couldn't believe he was actually going to go for it again on 4th n goal. False start saved the game. Other than that no big mistakes in the 1st half and that play carried over until that almost fumble return td. 

Gave themselves a better chance to win and it mattered with 2 missed fgs. See what happens when you don't beat yourself into a 1st half hole???

4th or 5th game in a row where the offense has moved the ball very well all game. Defense was solid with denzel and Myles making things uncomfortable.

Now just gotta crack the rz or atleast be smart and take the fgs.

Hunt made some big time plays. Thank the Lord for him he is a true difference maker.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, matt27j said:

Well Freddie tried to blow it. Couldn't believe he was actually going to go for it again on 4th n goal. False start saved the game. Other than that no big mistakes in the 1st half and that play carried over until that almost fumble return td. 

Gave themselves a better chance to win and it mattered with 2 missed fgs. See what happens when you don't beat yourself into a 1st half hole???

4th or 5th game in a row where the offense has moved the ball very well all game. Defense was solid with denzel and Myles making things uncomfortable.

Now just gotta crack the rz or atleast be smart and take the fgs.

Hunt made some big time plays. Thank the Lord for him he is a true difference maker.

i share your opinions.  kitchens going for it the first time was just plain dumb.  lining up to go for it the 2nd time was about to be an unforgivable mistake.  the false start saved us. 

kitchens needs to get better.  I'm never a regime change in the first year person, but kitchens is not thinking logically about situations.  he is certainly coaching with emotion over logic and i do not like it one bit.  i also didn't like the call that led to a safety.  2 point game, close to your own goalline, you have run the ball well, just run it twice.  being conservative makes sense on a team that constantly shoots itself in the foot.  taking points when playing against a team that wins with defense makes sense.  kitchens calls do not make much sense at all.

that said, I'm happy we were able to get a late TD in a close game.  those types of situations don't usually go our way, and today it did.  

• Like 1