Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I swear Robert Pattinson looks just like my little **** cousin.  He’s 19 years old and still plays with Legos and he’s a disrespectful little ****.  

i used to think he was trash until i saw good time. now he's one of my favorites. 

• Like 1

Christopher Nolan smirked and said “Just wait and you’ll see!” when asked to confirm that  Arnold Schwarzenegger was reprising his role of Alan "Dutch" Schaefer and Steven Seagal was reinventing himself as Casey Ryback. It looks like this movie will win best movie of 1990 folks. 

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Seriously? 

So someone knows who she is besides me and @The Orca.  That can't be possible 

@Dome @Malfatron @rackcs @MWil23 

tenor.gif

She's done a couple of Gilliam movies already, and a lot of sci fi, so she would have been perfect for my movie as the (technically) leading lady.  My backup would be playing a very similar role to one she's done before, but she's never worked with Gilliam or any of the other co-stars.

16 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Anybody else sad that you will never get to watch your movie?

The more I get into this, yes.  Watching one of my all time favorite directors adapt one of my all time favorite books with a bunch of actors that have already done similar roles and an unlimited fictional budget.

Ubik will probably never get adapted, which really frustrates me when nearly everything else by the author has been.  Blade Runner, Total Recall, The Man in the High Castle, Minority Report, A Scanner Darkly, even the dang Adjustment Bureau.  But not his most acclaimed damn novel.