Week 10 - Rams @ Steelers

RamRod

Should be prepared coming off the bye. 

Steelers most likely will be without Conner again. Cooks already declared out.

Falcons and Bengals are two of the bottom teams in the league but regardless, need to keep the momentum from those wins going.

Their defense is tough and coming on as of late. Going to keep Dupree and Watt away from Goff. Their secondary has been playing very well, specifically Fitzpatrick.

This game should not be overlooked. Pittsburgh is a tough place to play at and Tomlin is a great HC. I think our Defense keeps us in this one.

24-10 Rams

Steelers struggle to defend the slot and that’s where one of the best receivers in the NFL resides in Kupp. So I expect Kupp to have another monster game. 

Finally McVay is 10-0 against AFC teams which is the best since the merger. 

I expect the Rams to win and bring their record to (6-3) and keep the pressure on the Seahawks and Vikings for one of those wildcard spots. Vikings play the Cowboys so by the end of the SNF game the Rams could be sitting the the 6th seed in the playoff picture. 

• Like 1

I'm actually a little nervous for this game. Their defense is good and can pressure, that could be an issue with our struggling O-line. With Cooks out, will be easier to focus on Kupp defensively. 

I'm still not sold on our defense being good, so if Steelers can win the turnover battle I could see them winning.

I still think we're small favorites, but should be an interesting game and not one I'm personally overlooking (unlike Falcons & Bengals).

Should be a low scoring game. Their defensive front is really stout. They are very big and strong and should make things really tough for you guys today 

I don't expect their offense to score much on you guys 

Rams 16-steelers 9 

• Like 1

lol. rudolph is light years better than goff.

really enjoying reading jrrs bs on the other message board.
everybody's fault but goff.

i'm old enough to remember how aaron kromer was a genius according to him. now the ol stinks.
jrr and nv will come out with a ton of excuses again. like always.

Offense was terrible. The defense was great. The refs was terrible too. How can they call that a fumble on Goff but not a fumble on Rudolph? Like both were pretty identical. It just drives me crazy seeing that. Im like I know its in Pittsburgh but be consistent. The one thing I strongly believe is the Rams are going to come out in the 2nd half like they are known to do, make adjustments and for the most part get things going on offense. We know we dont have to score 30 to win. The way the Rams defense is playing all the Rams will have to do is get to 21 or heck even 20. So thats what Im looking forward too in the 2nd half and the Rams have the ball first so lets see what happens.

3 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

lol. rudolph is light years better than goff.

really enjoying reading jrrs bs on the other message board.
everybody's fault but goff.

i'm old enough to remember how aaron kromer was a genius according to him. now the ol stinks.
jrr and nv will come out with a ton of excuses again. like always.

Im all for hot takes but this is either a dumb take or a drunk take. Maybe this is a Im so mad at the moment take. When you are mad you tend to do and say some dumb things. Not calling you dumb but saying its a dumb take. You could be a very very intelligent person but still make dumb takes. My friend is like that and he is a very smart dude. But yeah nobody is taking Rudolph over Goff. Nobody besides you and Rudolph loved ones and fanatic Steelers fans and people who hate Goff will only take Rudolph or say he is light years better.

As for Kromer, I think he is a great oline coach. Like do we all think Saban is a mastermind on defense? Yes. But why did his defense get shredded by LSU offense yesterday? It doesnt make Saban any less of a defensive mastermind. Its just Saban is working with a very young defensive team that has alot of talented defensive players early to the NFL or to injury. For example, they had no Moses out there and Edward-Helaire ate Bama linebackers for lunch in the passing game. So yes Kromer is working with what he has but it dont make him a bad oline coach. 

25 minutes ago, bertuzzi said:

This offense is garbage. What a difference a year makes.

Steelers defense is underrated at this point. I said they were horrible early but they've really figured it out recently. 

Their DL isn't flashy but they are super stout and don't make things easy 

10 minutes ago, N4L said:

Steelers defense is underrated at this point. I said they were horrible early but they've really figured it out recently. 

Their DL isn't flashy but they are super stout and don't make things easy 

Yeah against a very below average Oline like ours we shouldn’t be surprised this is what is happening.

Edited by bertuzzi