NFL Week 10 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Freddie Kitchens could have forced the Bills to kick a 50 yard kick.

Instead he accepts a penalty and gives them another chance to get it and we get the 1st down.

Eh. I get the choice. Your D is doing well. Makes sense to trust them to stop a 3rd and 13. Them not executing on 3rd and long doesn't make it a bad choice.

4 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Ryan Finley looking pretty poised and solid in his first start. Looks like the Bengals have at least another Andy Dalton to fall back on.

He's old enough to be a seven year vet, so I'd hope that he's got the poise part down

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

You had me looking it up. Eh... he's 24, 25 in December. My team has drafted first round TE's older than him.

Which is never good in modern times.  The history of those types working out is not great. Personal preference, but if you are going to be 25 your rookie season, you're off my draft board

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I imagine they will crank it up in the second half. Weird things happen in divisional games

Doubtful.  Lattimore is hurt, Julio probably about to dominate.  Falcons are all in on this win and Saints look like they half showed up.