GDT: Week 11: “The Boston Massacre” Eagles vs Patriots

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If it makes yall feel better just imagine the Pats beating up on us next week. 

What was going on with Wentz? I didnt watch the whole game, but that last drive wasnt pretty. Did he get hurt or something?

i legitimately believe that groh and the talentless WR corp are actually hurting his development. he trusts nobody and always feels like he has to make the perfect big play on his own.

15 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

everyone expected a loss. no one expected the offense to look THAT bad

We should have though. Ravens game aside.

The #1 Defense in the NFL facing a Team without 3 of their 4 best Skilled position players Alshon, DeSean and Howard. Only to compound the matter when Big V the human turnstile is inserted for Lane who was concussed. 

Big V, JJAW, Matthews and Scott as replacements? GTFOH? It wasn't just writing on the wall it was a GD painted Mural before kickoff.

Miracle really it was that close. Shame they wasted a Great Defensive effort!!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If it makes yall feel better just imagine the Pats beating up on us next week. 

What was going on with Wentz? I didnt watch the whole game, but that last drive wasnt pretty. Did he get hurt or something?

Pressure on his face all day after Lane Johnson got a concussion... Our WRs are just horrible and can't get any seperation, if he can go to Ertz, he doesn't trust it to throw. 

Wentz had a lot of misses on that final drive, for once this year I feel like he let us down. Not alone of course, the WRs and OL did him no favors but usually he’s been looking good in spite of them. Not today... although even then he threw a catchable game winner under pressure. 

D played phenomenal. The Pats offense is nothing special, but certainly better than Buffalo and Chicago so I think we’ve improved since Minnesota and Dallas fiascos.

1 hour ago, oland11 said:

Honestly surprised we faired as we did. I thought it would be a massacre but we managed to keep Tom Brady from scoring in the red zone several times. 

also JJAW made a play y’all. Hold the presses on him being a bust 

JJAW looked lost AF on that catch...”what do I do...where’s Carson oh shyt here comes the ball!”