Week 2 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs - Sept. 17, 1:00 PM

Phire

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Good game, Eagle fans. I know there were some frustrations there, but I was really impressed with this Philly team. That front 7 is legit, and I was pretty impressed with how Wentz responded to all the pressure we got on him. Never quit and it almost paid off. I think he outplayed Smith, honestly.

The Chiefs are a solid team, was a good one in the second half.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

O-line was pathetic today. Nothing elite about their play the past two weeks. Better get that fixed (Bench Seomalu) immediately because the Giants might Kill Wentz next week.

It's kind of a shame, I know, but I actually thought Philly's OL did quite well in the run game.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

O-line was pathetic today. Nothing elite about their play the past two weeks. Better get that fixed (Bench Seomalu) immediately because the Giants might Kill Wentz next week.

Yeah that Giants defense might do dirty things to our offense.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Good game, Eagle fans. I know there were some frustrations there, but I was really impressed with this Philly team. That front 7 is legit, and I was pretty impressed with how Wentz responded to all the pressure we got on him. Never quit and it almost paid off. I think he outplayed Smith, honestly.

Congrats on the win!

The Eagles has to get more balanced play calling in the future or our opponents will have an easy time game planning. But our front 7 will absolutely keep us in games this season and they might give us a victory or two.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Coaching staff needs to help our players. OL and Wentz got no help from the coaching staff. We need to run the freaking football more than 13 times in a game if we want to win. 

Seomalu does need to go though. Dude is literally a bum, problem is we don't have anyone ready to replace him. 

6 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

You guys have a very solid football team. That defense is really good, and Hunt is an exciting RB. Was happy we could even keep it close with you guys.

Seomalu has been horrible 2 weeks in a row. Kelce hasn't played great but next to Seomalu, he looks like an All Pro.

I want a running back next year but starting to think OL is where we need to go in the 1st. Draft a tackle who can play guard and get some push up front. get ready to replace Peters.

Giving Wentz weapons is big. Keeping him healthy is the priority though. 

Archived