Week #11 GDT Steelers at Browns Backyard Brawl Pt. 1

Steeler Hitman

28 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

If not Conner getting injured by the browns you win.

Also Rudolph the red nosed reindeer thru 4picks how many games do you win when your qb throws 4picks.

I know this just a slight oversight on your part.

Oh buy the way hunt and Chubb still play in 2 weeks

Hunt and Chubb did not do much last night.You beat us with our practice squad offense playing and it was 14 - 7 in the 4th

You guys have been the laughing stock of the NFL for quite awhile. Do something relevant before you decide to churp.

2 minutes ago, Lambert44 said:

Hunt and Chubb did not do much last night.You beat us with our practice squad offense playing and it was 14 - 7 in the 4th

You guys have been the laughing stock of the NFL for quite awhile. Do something relevant before you decide to churp.

No your right....he by himself, outrushed your entire team combined....and picked up some KEY first down's at crucial junctures in the game...but no...not much....Just Enough....;)

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

What really happened last night:

Garrett tried to rub in the tackle, before he even took Rudolph to the ground the play was whistled dead. Then he just decided I'm gonna lie on top of Rudolph a while. Rudolph, clearly frustrated with how the game went, grabbed his facemask. Garrett immediately ripped off Rudolph's helmet, Rudolph was furious and went after him. Garrett went full thug and hit Rudolph in the head with it. 

Then Garrett got his *** kicked by the entire Steelers offensive line. 

Larry O...whatever decided to be a tough guy and walk up behind Rudolph and shove him to the ground...pretty cowardly tbh.

Garrett should be done, not just for this season, but all of next season. A line has to be drawn to make sure this never happens again. Haynesworths head stomping might be the only thing I've ever seen that was worse than this.

Pouncey shouldnt get suspended, he was protecting his QB, Garrett got what he deserved. BUT he probably gets a 2-4 game suspension.

DeCastro, Feiler, Villeneuva, Foster, Rudolph, Larry O, Garrett are all getting significant fines.

When Kitchens loses in Pittsburgh in 2 weeks he is getting fired.

Excellent description of the embarrassing events of last night.

1) I will NEVER like or respect Garrett. or Larry O. (but to a much lesser degree)

2) Garrett committed a criminal act. We all know it. It's just a scary idea to introduce law enforcement into the situation. Hopefully, the Steeler do press charges. That man deserves more than NFL punishment.

3) I've personally been sickened by the unnecessary violence of the NFL. I have always loved football, but over the last 2 years have just finally seen enough stretchers and retired players with brain damage.

4) This is a statement time for the NFL to decide if they want any of this head hunting to continue to be a part of the league. The old game plan of ," let's injure their best players with late hits and cheap shots so we can win.", has got to stop or people will turn the channel. FACT

5) Mason wasn't the only one who got exposed as non-starter caliber. Conner is the only runner that can break a long run. (others are strong or can catch or block or ?), We need two more quality receivers, our line sucks and you can add whatever you want to the list..

6) We need a franchise quarterback that can make plays and win games, but this line would only get him killed. Maybe literally.

One last thing.... it is an ugly cruel dishonest game that some people are playing when they are trying to start a rumor that Mason used the N word and that's the reason that Garrett was "triggered".  No one has come forward and stated they heard him say that. This is not about race. And those who are trying to make it about race have a different agenda.

I used to enjoy this rivalry but honestly they have dropped to the bungles level. They were head hunting all night, I’m quite surprised both teams were fined the same amount but if the NFL allows this I look for an ugly game in 2 weeks. I can see guys going after knees etc. Kind of reminds me of old time hockey games like the battle of Alberta 

49 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/15/nick-chubb-nfl-first-1000-yard-rusher-of-2019/

Is this Relevant Enough?

Not Trolling...but not taking a person attempting to downplay cats that have been legitimately performing....

Actually you are trolling with that lame comment of "punctured lungs end careers too" BS.

But congrats on needing a late TD to seal a victory when the Steelers didn't have their starting WRs and starting RB for the majority of the game while their QB threw four picks. It should have been a blowout. As always the Browns beating the Steelers is your Super Bowl. Congrats on that.

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

No your right....he by himself, outrushed your entire team combined....and picked up some KEY first down's at crucial junctures in the game...but no...not much....Just Enough....;)

Have you seen the Steelers offense? It was already putrid before the mass amounts of injuries, now I think they’d be better off just punting the ball on first down. Not exactly ground breaking to out perform any part of the Steelers offense right now.

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/15/nick-chubb-nfl-first-1000-yard-rusher-of-2019/

Is this Relevant Enough?

Not Trolling...but not taking a person attempting to downplay cats that have been legitimately performing....

Originally you were talking about the backs vs the Steelers last night, not the entire year.

Chubb avg 3.4 Hunt 2.0 -  like I said not too much

2 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Your right we did not play well

Hunt 2-0 and he did not play well.

Also beating the Steelers buy 2 touchdowns is not anything relevant 

3 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Chubb hunt 150 yards oh that's nothing. Because we give up much more than that.

Hunt is still 2 wins no losses versus you guys.

You beat our 2nd string QB our 2nd string RB and our practice squad receivers at home, it was a one possession game in the 4th qtr.

If you are happy about that congrats, you are now 4 -6 a lot better than you guys have been the last 20 years or so.

Normally you are talking about your Super Bowl this time of year which is having the 1st or 2nd pick in the upcoming draft......

• Like 3