27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Our existence on this planet is a strange one...

In moments like these, the nonsense is a gravity that attracts other nonsense to itself and spirals...

Speaking of nonsense....

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

The "the negative act of the players wasn't negative because he's on our team" takes or the " I think I'll go to another team's forum, find one take I disagree and generalize and sh*t on the entire forum/fanbase as if a few opinions are representative of all" takes are the minority and just sign of the confused times we live in...

Slightly better.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus you can’t be this dense...  I have no issue with people discussing it.  If you have noticed, I’m discussing it too.

My issue is with some folks having an absolutely over the top reaction as if some dude got his head chopped off on live TV.  Aikman with the “I’m sorry you have to watch this” or the “disgusting” comments.  

Literally nothing significant happened. Myles is fine, Rudolph is fine, everyone is fine.

All the same “disgusted” individuals tuned in to see a game that had at least 2 dudes have to leave the game with actual head trauma and that’s all well and good, but this giant nothingball of stupidity has people virtue signaling their horror from the highest of mountain tops.

It’s a showcase of stupidity (by some, not all).

Trust me, he can be.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Literally nothing significant happened. Myles is fine, Rudolph is fine, everyone is fine.

That's a lot focus on the outcome dictating how one should react to an observed action..

It was a potentially lethal action that "seemed" somewhat intentional (I have no doubt though that in the fog of emotion Myles never meant to really hurt Rudolph or even hit him in the head).

If a person swings a bat at someone's head, but the bat just misses. It doesn't make much sense to say "relax, no one got hurt, no need to have a strong reaction, don't be a snowflake."

There is in this country a hyperbolic reaction machine that gets in a fuss over every little thing and remains silent like sheeple when real issues are going on. I get seeing people's reaction-entertainment and grouping it in with that foolishness. 

That just means you have to tune those people out, but as you stated it doesn't mean any reaction negatively to what happened is unjustified or without merit.

Edited by Mind Character

Just now, Mind Character said:

That's a lot focus on the outcome dictating how one should react to an observed action..

It was a potentially lethal action that "seemed" somewhat intentional (I have no doubt though that in the fog of emotion Myles never meant to really hurt Rudolph or even hit him in the head).

That’s most of the game of football.  And fans love it.

If a person swings a bat at someone's head, but the bat just misses. It doesn't make much sense to say "relax, no one got hurt, no need to have a strong reaction, don't be a snowflake."

Sure it does.

Things almost happening isn’t the same as them actually happening.  

There is in this country a hyperbolic reaction machine that gets in a fuss over every little thing and remains silent like sheeple when real issues are going on. I get seeing people's reaction-entertainment and grouping it in with that foolishness. 

That just means you have to tune those people out, but that doesn't mean any reaction negatively to what happened is unjustified or without merit.

I have no issue with negative reactions, but I do have issue with the virtue signaling nonsense.

I think like a lot of us thought heading into the game, Mason Rudolph ineptness was going to mask a lot of our deficiencies.

I'm trying to figure out what exactly happened to our offense after a hot start.

QB-WRs weren't on the same page repeatedly and we went away from the quick rhythm throws to Kareem that kept us in short and manageable or kept us in the flow.

We kept running off Wyatt Teller and Hubbard to the right despite their inability to get any push. Offensively, the thing that disappointed me is we stopped running the zone and stretch runs that Chubb and the OLine have success with and we started just counters, HB Delays, and off tackles from the shotgun on 1st and 2nd down.

We can never seem to keep it going offensively. There's a lot of reasons for that.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus you can’t be this dense...  I have no issue with people discussing it.  If you have noticed, I’m discussing it too.

My issue is with some folks having an absolutely over the top reaction as if some dude got his head chopped off on live TV.  Aikman with the “I’m sorry you have to watch this” or the “disgusting” comments.  

All the same “disgusted” individuals tuned in to see a game that had at least 2 dudes have to leave the game with actual head trauma and that’s all well and good, but this giant nothingball of stupidity has people virtue signaling their horror from the highest of mountain tops.

It’s a showcase of stupidity (by some, not all).

I'm sorry you needed things laid on a platter for you. Active players are literally calling it disgusting and are pissed about it. I guess they're just sillynannies though.

1 minute ago, BrownsDog23 said:

What Myles was terrible but I don’t remember Steelers fans being upset when Harrison tried to end Colt’s career 

Or Hines Ward head hunting every game. He was the biggest coward the NFL has ever seen. Always looking for the guy that was looking elsewhere then used the crown of his helmet right to their head countless times. Keith Rivers, Ed Reed, Earl Holmes the list is a lot  longer than that but I specifically remember those three.

Steelers fans are the first to jump on another player doing dirty things but turn a blind eye to having the dirtiest players in the league for decades.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, brownplaque said:

Or Hines Ward head hunting every game. He was the biggest coward the NFL has ever seen. Always looking for the guy that was looking elsewhere then used the crown of his helmet right to their head countless times. Keith Rivers, Ed Reed, Earl Holmes the list is a lot  longer than that but I specifically remember those three.

Steelers fans are the first to jump on another player doing dirty things but turn a blind eye to having the dirtiest players in the league for decades.

Yeah....I'd avoid the GB right now....literally filled with Steelers fans calling all Browns players thugs and acting like their players are so well coached and have never brought harm to any of the Browns players before. You know they know we're right when their only response is "youre an idiot. stick to football" lol.