This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

37 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Straight fuuu SD. I was supposed to fly into SF the night it flooded. Theres gonna be water everywhere in a month.

I just got home. ******* terrifying. Two spots that I definitely should have turned around on. It's not letting up either. It's going to be nuts

Why tf does the football camera always have to be so dang close on the QB? Its 2019 the quality is good enough to zoom out a bit and let us see what's really happening. Watching smaller school cut ups gets so brutal when you only see the QB and whatever guy is chasing him from the pocket. 

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Why tf does the football camera always have to be so dang close on the QB? Its 2019 the quality is good enough to zoom out a bit and let us see what's really happening. Watching smaller school cut ups gets so brutal when you only see the QB and whatever guy is chasing him from the pocket. 

Why do I have to read your username as High Caleb R every time I see it and assume you like harmless plants? 

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Haha it is a bit of an issue. It's been my username since like I was a freshman in HS. Triple entendre. 

You know when you get a word in your head and you can't help but say it like 3,000 times because the word doesn't seem right anymore?  That's what your username does to me.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The butt of the Dakotas. 

No way. North Dakota is colder, outdated jobs, smaller, less populated, and no black hills.

But hey, you know what they say, there's a pretty girl behind every tree in North Dakota.

Edited by Arthur Penske

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

You know when you get a word in your head and you can't help but say it like 3,000 times because the word doesn't seem right anymore?  That's what your username does to me.

I know exactly what you mean 😂. At least it gives you a reprieve from football for a second.

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The rain already has messed up one of our docks in St. Louis, along the Mississippi.  I am hoping Tennessee and Louisiana don't get flooded, but I am not betting on it.  Maybe I will luck out and this only happens this time...

Nebraska got really messed up. One of the dams broke and they're releasing more volume to relieve the lower dams now. It's gonna get worse, we've had so much snow this year.