This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Think it was @AlexGreen#20 who responded to someone saying The Expanse was excellent.  I started watching it off that comment and I can concur, it is excellent.

I was the "someone" who Alex responded to.  I burned through all four seasons in like two days over the holiday.  Great show for sure.

21 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I was the "someone" who Alex responded to.  I burned through all four seasons in like two days over the holiday.  Great show for sure.

I have to stop watching it on about my third drink so I can pay enough attention to it.  That’s about an episode a night.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I have to stop watching it on about my third drink so I can pay enough attention to it.  That’s about an episode a night.  

It's a pretty dynamic storyline, with many character's developed in three distinctive locations (Earth, Mars, the Belt), so yeah, paying attention helps for sure, LOL.  My heart wanted to keep grinding down the episodes, but my mind was like, dude, go to bed, it's three o'clock in the morning you idiot!

• Like 1

I get the feeling that this is how the Iran thing went down:

Trump:  "Hey Ayatollah, how's it going?  Can we do something about Soleimani?  We're getting tired of having to deal with that little pi$$ ant, and I'm in desperate need of a distraction right now!"

Ayatollah:  "Yes, he's been a thorn in my side also.  What do you propose, Donny?"

Trump:  "Well, we could take him out with a drone strike, but we'd need to know where he'll be."

Ayatollah:  "I got you covered - I'll send you his itinerary.  But listen, you know I'm going to need to retaliate and hold huge anti-US demonstrations to save face, right?"

Trump:  "Yeah, I understand.  Tell you what - after we've dispatched pi$$ ant, hold your rallies and feel free to lob a few missiles at a couple of our bases in Iraq - don't actually hit them, but get them close enough to appease your people."

Ayatollah:  "Yeah, that should work.  Let's roll this pi$$ ant!"

.....a few days later......

Trump:  "Holy fock Ayatollah, shooting down a passenger plane wasn't part of the plan bro!"

Ayatollah:  "Yeah, I'm surrounded by morons over here - got any ideas on how we can cover this shlt up?"

Trump:  "Destroy the evidence, and claim innocence.  And don't worry about Trudeau, that guy's a pu$$y!"

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Like 4

On 1/10/2020 at 10:23 AM, Sasquatch said:

I made the mistake of buying the seasons on prime before Amazon took the project on. Great show. Wish I would have waited until it was free though lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kepler said:

I made the mistake of buying the seasons on prime before Amazon took the project on. Great show. Wish I would have waited until it was free though lol

I admire your commitment to the show!  I was lucky to learn about it from a friend - you were ahead of the game!  Looking forward to season five.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont know the surgery aspects of it all.

Speaking generally, transgender men are born with a uterus and transgender women are born with a penis. Sometimes menstruation will stop for a transgender man with testosterone therapy alone but in other cases it will persist unless they have a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus. 

12 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Speaking generally, transgender men are born with a uterus and transgender women are born with a penis. Sometimes menstruation will stop for a transgender man with testosterone therapy alone but in other cases it will persist unless they have a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus. 

I dont think this is accurate.