This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Ill help your boomer brain out.

Kaitlyn Jenner is a transgender woman.

Learn something everyday, dont you, Leader?

I will not kiss you, though.

You're probably studied up on the procedures. You start taking your hormones yet? LOL

that might be one of my favorite discussions i've read on this forum lmao. broachĀ a played out subjectĀ and express confusion with an aspect of it. someone chimes in with aĀ brief answer to clear up confusion. ignores the response and just re-establishes current state of ignorance on the particular subject. someone gives an expanded answer to further clarify and perhaps clear up confusion. once again shuts down the answer that medical professionals would say is accurate. someone comes to suggest looking into themselves. then we reach the climax where it's revealed no answers were ever being sought. then we're blessed with a heel turn where our protagonist aims to destroy all those that tried to help himĀ 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

During the playoffs, are you people freaking kidding me?Ā 

you thought you could slip away and watch the games you naive mod. if i was a mod i would've eradicated the issue hours ago. it's only beginning to blossom now. you're hopeless.Ā 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Lol, Leader posting about transgender men and gets mad when someone gives him an anatomy lesson is the most leader thing here.

LOL Actually OP - I said I wasnt interested enough in the topic to research it and apparently that set some people off - like you.
Ā 

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

LOL Actually OP - I said I wasnt interested enough in the topic to research it and apparently that set some people off - like you.
Ā 

It didnā€™t set me off I was just laughing at you trying to do damage control again. Ā 
Ā 

You post something, someone calls you out on it and youā€™re like, ā€œDerp a derp I donā€™t have time to explain or understand or defend or agree with what I post here.ā€ Ā 
Ā 

You literally posted the most non-sequitor thing imaginable and then you get befuddled at the response. Ā This is what you do. Ā On repeat. Ā 
Ā 

And Iā€™m laughing that now instead of weird, nonsense football stuff itā€™s something about transgender men. Ā 

• Like 2