This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

Apparently it's more complicated than you're capable of understanding. You have no more rights than the passenger in front or behind you. Can you "ask" the person reclining if they wouldnt do that? Certainly. Not a problem - but if they choose to continue to recline - they're perfectly within their rights.

This is the exact attitude that lead to your generation ruining the environment 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

This is the exact attitude that lead to your generation ruining the environment 

LOL You try too hard when you're loaded. What kind of loser gets drunk then goes to post on the internet? Damn guy. Cant find anything better to do than get blasted and post on a football message board? Life is tough eh? Ha! Too funny.

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

Norm....you sure you want to get involved in this discussion? In your case, some guy would tell you to give up your seat and go sit in the bathroom and you'd do it.

Which is why I think she's a jackass lol

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

With that thought process, good thing you dont play baseball or you would be beaned a lot

Lot more people fly than play baseball.  And, I did play baseball ... never was beaned either.  As time has went on, bean ball has pretty much went by the wayside.

okay, ignore the mass quantities of people that say that reclining their seats annoys them and continue to do it then i suppose.

i will continue to not recline my seat with the knowledge that the person sitting behind me will be more confortable.

#SignalingMyVirtue

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

No.  The *** clown trying to recline in coach should pay extra to sit in first class.

Sorry dude, airplane seats are built to recline .. need extra leg room, pay for it.  It's easy, get an exit row seat with more leg room and the by the way, those seats don't recline.  Why should other folks that can recline not be able to cuz your legs are to long.  Buy a frickin leg room seat for $20 bucks.   

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay, ignore the mass quantities of people that say that reclining their seats annoys them and continue to do it then i suppose.

i will continue to not recline my seat with the knowledge that the person sitting behind me will be more confortable.

#SignalingMyVirtue

Sounds good to me.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay, ignore the mass quantities of people that say that reclining their seats annoys them and continue to do it then i suppose. i will continue to not recline my seat with the knowledge that the person sitting behind me will be more confortable.

This may or may not be directed at me, but I never said I do recline my seat - but I respect (and understand) that others will do so.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Sorry dude, airplane seats are built to recline .. need extra leg room, pay for it.  It's easy, get an exit row seat with more leg room and the by the way, those seats don't recline.  Why should other folks that can recline not be able to cuz your legs are to long.  Buy a frickin leg room seat for $20 bucks.   

And also, chalk boards are built to scratch your nails across them.

Food is made to smack your lips while eating

Shopping Carts are made to bring your groceries to your car, not to return the cart when its done.

THE CAPS LOCK IS MADE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO IT SHOULD BE DONE

Pens have the clicking capability, so it should be done constantly in an office setting

elevators are to get you up to the next floor, so you should barge in without letting people off first

its common ******* decency.

• Like 5