This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

15 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I'm 6'2", so what I do is push my knees against the seat in front of me so the person sitting there can't recline.  If they catch me relaxing and try to recline, then the moment that seat starts moving back I jam my knees against their seat again and push it back up before they get a chance to lock it.

Classy ... go first class or spend a little more and get the exit seats which has more leg room.  Amazing what an extra few bucks can buy you.    

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Classy ... go first class or spend a little more and get the exit seats which has more leg room.  Amazing what an extra few bucks can buy you.    

No.  The *** clown trying to recline in coach should pay extra to sit in first class.

Edited by MaximusGluteus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

but it's for like 3 hours and it doesn't really matter tho cause you don't need to be moving and you can distract yourself with some other bull**** 

i've been on like 100 flights and have never once consciously thought about my "leg room" lol 

Check your privelage

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Check your privelage

Check your spelling...and you dont have any more "privelage" - or rights - than the person sitting in front of you or on down the line.
You may feel like you do. You might even think there's some unwritten rule which supports your personal feelings - but you both paid the same for the right to sit on that plane and each passenger enjoys the same rights.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Check your spelling...and you dont have any more "privelage" - or rights - than the person sitting in front of you or on down the line.
You may feel like you do. You might even think there's some unwritten rule which supports your personal feelings - but you both paid the same for the right to sit on that plane and each passenger enjoys the same rights.

1. I'm to drunk to walk a line right now. **** your spelling.

2. Anybody who recliners their seat to make themselves more comfortable at the expenses of the person sitting behind them deserves to be punched in the face. Treat others like you wanted to be cheated. Not that ******* complicated.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

1. I'm to drunk to walk a line right now. **** your spelling.

2. Anybody who recliners their seat to make themselves more comfortable at the expenses of the person sitting behind them deserves to be punched in the face. Treat others like you wanted to be cheated. Not that ******* complicated.

Apparently it's more complicated than you're capable of understanding. You have no more rights than the passenger in front or behind you. Can you "ask" the person reclining if they wouldnt do that? Certainly. Not a problem - but if they choose to continue to recline - they're perfectly within their rights.

Edited by Leader

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Apparently it's more complicated than you're capable of understanding. You have no more rights than the passenger in front or behind you. Can you "ask" the person reclining if they wouldnt do that? Certainly. Not a problem - but if they choose to continue to recline - they're perfectly within their rights.

You and ricky must be butt buddies.  The two of you should change your names to Dunning and Kruger.

Just now, MaximusGluteus said:

You and ricky must be butt buddies.  The two of you should change your names to Dunning and Kruger.

I dont have butt buddies. That's your game and I bet you play it real well.

My comment is correct. It's nothing more than interpersonal behavior and accommodation - but one person has no more rights than the other. 

Just now, Leader said:

My comment is correct. It's nothing more than interpersonal behavior and accommodation - but one person has no more rights than the other. 

Nobody's arguing about "rights" Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Sick burn bro.

And like I said, Dunning and Kruger.

Edited by MaximusGluteus
  • Like 1