The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

FML. 

Good job doing nothing Counselor. ;)

That being said. Forge what information do you have on Ragnarok's role?

Some part of me really wants to believe the starting 3 are part of the game. Which would explain Forge being Squirtle. But the reality is:

Ragnarok, Pickle, Forge one of these 3 is mafia and one of the remaining 2 is the other. 

Being that Pickle Rick was targeted last night by the mafia, it makes pretty simple math.

@gopherwrestler, thanks for your sacrifice. 

So with 5 left, that means there can only be 1 mafia and 1 other. 

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

FML. 

Good job doing nothing Counselor. ;)

That being said. Forge what information do you have on Ragnarok's role?

Some part of me really wants to believe the starting 3 are part of the game. Which would explain Forge being Squirtle. But the reality is:

Ragnarok, Pickle, Forge one of these 3 is mafia and one of the remaining 2 is the other. 

Being that Pickle Rick was targeted last night by the mafia, it makes pretty simple math.

@gopherwrestler, thanks for your sacrifice. 

So with 5 left, that means there can only be 1 mafia and 1 other. 

I received a note that was signed "Abra". When Rags hinted at his role, it obviously made sense. The only thing that made me hesitate with regards to declaring him innocent, as you asked, was that I have seen that ability as scum before (Gopher's World, it was Orca's ability). 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I received a note that was signed "Abra". When Rags hinted at his role, it obviously made sense. The only thing that made me hesitate with regards to declaring him innocent, as you asked, was that I have seen that ability as scum before (Gopher's World, it was Orca's ability). 

What has your ability been this game?

I'm not going to vote until all players have had a chance to speak today. I 100% know Counselor, Myself, and Pickle Rick are not Mafia. There was only two options for Ragnarok to have been with his pre-evolution claim. Either he was Abra or he was Drowzee. Being that Hypno (drowzees evolution) was already claimed, it was pretty obvious (if his story holds) he was Abra. 

I am believing the last two threats to town are Pickle Rick and Ragnarok, but I'm not 100%.

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

I received a note a few nights back from someone.  It was signed Abra!

I an pretty confident it was from rags, but it is not alignment telling though to me.  

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 2:14 PM, Forge said:

mwil

On 11/14/2019 at 3:51 PM, Forge said:

@Dome

you going to run the point gimmick all game?  Just curious. 

On 11/14/2019 at 4:17 PM, Forge said:

eh....still better than some of Pickle's logic. 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:06 PM, Ragnarok said:

No, he does it to me.

Matts

On 11/14/2019 at 9:33 PM, Ragnarok said:

Have you noticed anyone making a point to not get involved with you and matts?

On 11/14/2019 at 9:44 PM, Forge said:

The last time I saw Swag get this up in arms about someone was ET in FFT Mafia....and he was right. 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:45 PM, Forge said:

Seriously, that was like 13 pages of excoriating Matts...

On 11/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, Forge said:

Matts

On 11/14/2019 at 10:06 PM, Ragnarok said:

And that is your only thought?

On 11/14/2019 at 11:28 PM, Ragnarok said:

Accusing your accuser?  I see.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:50 PM, Forge said:

Wait, we could have held out for compliments from swag? 

On 11/15/2019 at 1:19 PM, Forge said:

Knowing what we know about KOTN now, I find it interesting that he went and voted Mwil when given the recap by Swag. 

On 11/15/2019 at 1:20 PM, Forge said:

I haven't seen him do this as scum when he wasn't under pressure though. I mean, I've seen him go this hard after someone when he's been outed as scum, but I can't remember a time where he did it with no pressure whatsoever. 

On 11/15/2019 at 3:06 PM, Ragnarok said:

I have.

Lies.  

Afternoon all.  

On 11/15/2019 at 7:24 PM, Ragnarok said:

How have I misinterpreted you?

On 11/15/2019 at 7:35 PM, Ragnarok said:

Ok, let's play your game.  Explain why those two things that Swag said were lies?

On 11/15/2019 at 7:41 PM, Ragnarok said:

I want to hear him explain why the two comments you made were lies.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, Ragnarok said:

I thought Swag mentioned a game where you did use the front page as a gotcha moment?

Did Swag give any examples of the second one?

Here are the most notable posts from the remaining players that could be scum.  Based on these plus some other thoughts.

Pickle - town

Counselor- town

Rags - not mafia (lean town but could be other)

Slappy - other 

Forge - mafia 

The reasons why. 

@Counselor claimed mysti and has not been cc.  He also protected me last night (despite our blow up a few games ago).  Great job man, we are turning the page slowly but surely).

@Ragnarok clearly on d1 pushed matts and tried to catch him and make a case for him being mafia.  He put forth effort and time to find scum.  I dont believe he does this if mafia with matts.  Bussing him that early doesn't make sense.

@Slappy Mc did not post d1 at all.  Nothing, not even a vote.  This screams other to me.  He then comes in d2 and takes a shot on tk3, despite me telling him touch and a few others telling him Matts for the guaranteed scum.  This makes me believe that slappy is the other and has the survivor wincon.  He didn't want to ruffle any feathers by killing mafia and definitely wanted to appear town by taking a shot. Money says he is the other.

@Forge makes his first post of the game a solo vote on mwil (mafia).  He never tries to find scum.  He then just nonchalantly moves over to Matt's (mafia) in the middle of the pact after it was certain he was gonna be lynched.  Money says he is the last mafia 

Forge and slappy should be the final 2.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Here are the most notable posts from the remaining players that could be scum.  Based on these plus some other thoughts.

Pickle - town

Counselor- town

Rags - not mafia (lean town but could be other)

Slappy - other 

Forge - mafia 

The reasons why. 

@Counselor claimed mysti and has not been cc.  He also protected me last night (despite our blow up a few games ago).  Great job man, we are turning the page slowly but surely).

@Ragnarok clearly on d1 pushed matts and tried to catch him and make a case for him being mafia.  He put forth effort and time to find scum.  I dont believe he does this if mafia with matts.  Bussing him that early doesn't make sense.

@Slappy Mc did not post d1 at all.  Nothing, not even a vote.  This screams other to me.  He then comes in d2 and takes a shot on tk3, despite me telling him touch and a few others telling him Matts for the guaranteed scum.  This makes me believe that slappy is the other and has the survivor wincon.  He didn't want to ruffle any feathers by killing mafia and definitely wanted to appear town by taking a shot. Money says he is the other.

@Forge makes his first post of the game a solo vote on mwil (mafia).  He never tries to find scum.  He then just nonchalantly moves over to Matt's (mafia) in the middle of the pact after it was certain he was gonna be lynched.  Money says he is the last mafia 

Forge and slappy should be the final 2.  

I commend you for your work, but there are some issues. 

You're saying that Rags wouldn't have bussed Matts after Swag basically eviscerated him for 10+ pages, but I was early on that vote. I wouldn't have needed to bus Matts at that point in time, I could have waited. I was the 4th vote, I believe. It was absolutely not a situation where he was a guaranteed lynch. So that's you just skewing the narrative here. I also pointed out the further connection between Matts and Mwil when Matts slipped and said Mwil was distancing himself, which you are leaving off there. So you're saying that Rags wouldn't have bussed Matts, but by doing so, are admitting that its more likely that I bussed three of my teammates in casting shade on Matts / Mwil, helping to put them together, and then hammering Touch. I also told Swag that my feeling, later on, was that Matts was defending mwil and not trying to buddy him. Nobody asked for clarification or explanation.  

So it's not likely that Rags would have bussed Matts, but it's more likely that I would have bussed three teammates? You yourself stayed off that Matts vote altogether I believe and did little scum hunting yourself, basically admitting you were going off a gut feel with Touch (good call) until further off.