The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Holy **** town still won with hockey cheating for mafia!!!!

@Hockey5djh

if votes between 5:05:00 and 5:06:00 count then @Counselor can post until it turns 5:07:00. 

Which means counselor was not mod killed

So hockey is using one unethical rule for votes and a completely different rule for posting.

Even if you wanted to use his **** ruling for the votes that would mean cousnelor did not violate the rule and was not modkilled

So which is is hockey.  Do the votes count meaninf cousnelor  not modkilled.

Or do the votes not count meaning cousnelor was modkilled. 

IT CANT BE BOTH!!!!!!

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No, you need to learn how to read the rules

1. Once the voting cutoff time comes, all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. Again, with no timestamps, my final post each day will be the cutoff.

39 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

There is a tie between Rags and Forge. 10 minute overtime starts now, please only vote Rags or Forge.

@Ragnarok@Slappy Mc@Forge@Pickle Rick@Counselor

Overtime is officially over at 5:05pm EST. I will not be on immediately to stop it but anyone posting at 5:06pm will be mod killed.

You should read more lol

Just now, Forge said:

I mean, he wasn't actually wrong. It was probably the right play, though I think it would have read off better had he started with that. It came off weird that he wouldn't let me kill myself because of a town loss, and then wanted to go with a double lynch. But he was right. The final scum really had to be Rags or I, so there was no reason not to. 

True.  In going for it though, it set up the opportunity for you to switch late.  That and the deadline was going to be flirted with and a modkill was already announced as a real possibility

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Hockey5djh

if votes between 5:05:00 and 5:06:00 count then @Counselor can post until it turns 5:07:00. 

So hockey is using one unethical rule for votes and a completely different rule for posting.

Even if you wanted to use his **** ruling for the votes that would mean cousnelor did not violate the rule and was not modkilled

IT CANT BE BOTH!!!!!!

Take a look @Hockey5djh

it can't be both.  Make the ruling bc in both cases TOWN ******* WINS

@Hockey5djh

IT CANT BE BOTH!!!!!!

@Hockey5djh can't have two different interpretations on the same thing

@Hockey5djh

IT CANT BE BOTH!!!!!!

This isnt an issue if you hadn't been abysmal.

I had literally SENT YOU A MESSAGE TO CONFIRM MY ABILITY AND ROLE.  Take responsibility.

• Like 4