The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not the one whining here.

The facts are clear town won, you have no case my friend. Whining and attempting to get the correct result based on the facts instead of a mod just gifting mafia a win cause he felt sorry for the last guy xD...are two different things

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Town had the chance and backed into a win. No doubt it was a bad performance once you and me died (except Pickle), but honestly consistency should be upheld in this case imo. I've gone through this with @Dome so I'm being consistent in my complaints lol. If you say one thing and do another as a host it's extremely annoying. I stand by town winning and @Pickle Rick @Counselor and @Ragnarok winning albeit in lucky fashion lol

Except that’s not what happened. 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Good game @Forge!

when I got the scum list you were the only one I thought would give us trouble. Didn’t realize it was gonna be like that.

best move scum made was letting matts get his wish and kill me. I was about to take the lead from swag and run a train. Book it 

Forge was out MVP. I tried my best at throwing random shade

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Because it was kind of hilarious. Plus, I was focused on the game, you know how it is :P

Also, how you like that frame up of Rack now, baby! 

To be fair, scum planted the seed early.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313  planting the seed of their being an other in the game on D2 was something that might have tainted the thinking at the end

I was bust. I attempted anything.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I had fun learning that matts will kill me much like I kill swag. 

out of petrifying fear.

You know I respect your town game. Even if you hinge on one word.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

The facts are clear town won, you have no case my friend. Whining and attempting to get the correct result based on the facts instead of a mod just gifting mafia a win cause he felt sorry for the last guy xD...are two different things

Yea, that’s not what happened either. And again, I’m not the one whining. That would be you and pickle. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The only reason you don't want to step up to the plate on this argument is bc I AM THE ONE MAKING IT.  xD

I know that’s part of my reasoning.

Cant hitch my wagon to that.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You know I respect your town game. Even if you hinge on one word.

Thats literally never happened. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The only reason you don't want to step up to the plate on this argument is bc I AM THE ONE MAKING IT.  xD

That’s not true.  Rack had a “rule interpretation” ending for his GoT game, and Touch was making the argument.  I basically said the same amount here, and gave my candid opinion.

Shrug.

• Like 2

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yea, that’s not what happened either. And again, I’m not the one whining. That would be you and pickle. 

Look, when @SwAg backs us up as being factually correct here...you know we are right. Again no one is whining...its like when @rackcschanged the entire game on you and me and just gave mafia a win...same thing here (why am i always on the wrong end of this team wise lmao)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That’s not true.  Rack had a “rule interpretation” ending for his GoT game, and Touch was making the argument.  I basically said the same amount here, and gave my candid opinion.

Shrug.

This game Touch lol

Just now, The Orca said:

Look, when @SwAg backs us up as being factually correct here...you know we are right.

Funny how you would never give swag credit about anything until he agrees with you.

then suddenly he’s the most important one to have on your side.

and you probably don’t even realize you’re doing it lmao