The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'll clarify my rules for next time so that there isn't this issue but I've always played that the host calls it, especially in OT. I specifically said 5:06 was the "you're getting modkilled" cutoff, why would I stop votes at 5:04? What's the 5:05 purpose. Just accept that you guys blew this one and move on.

You are so ******* wrong its unbelievable that you are so arrogant that you can't follow your own rules and words.  

I'm tired of arguing with the worst host I have ever seen. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You are so ******* wrong its unbelievable that you are so arrogant that you can't follow your own rules and words.  

I'm tired of arguing with the worst host I have ever seen. 

I've already accepted the "worst mafia host ever according to Pickle" title. Move along.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

All you ishy post do is make people not want to host

Literally this. Hosts **** up, whatever (although I don't think this one is that egregious). Just move the **** on, why act like a ***** and harass the host? Make your case, state your piece, then move on. It's just a game. This is exactly why I don't want to host anymore. I'll admit if/when I'm wrong but all the over the top whining is worse than a mod **** up. Watching pickle and orca whine and whine for like ten pages, caps locking **** and getting mad at hockey is pathetic. Get over it.

• Like 7