The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I do also want to say to @Pickle Rick and @The Orca, I do enjoy you guys playing and I'm not trying to be personal about this. But once the game is over, it's over. Like I said, say your piece, respectfully disagree, and all of that. But then move on to the next one. I like when you guys play and I want you to continue to actually play but at the end of the day this just needs to be a game.

If you or anyone would like to know the larger story you all can PM me, I'm done posting in this thread.  There is a lot more to this then just a bs ruling.  Yeah probably not much more but definitely some.  

@theuntouchable knows some and I am glad for what what he he been doing and for how he was posting after the game.  

Just know things are not always black and white and things do start to build over time until you just lose it.  

That may make sense or may not, I don't know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you or anyone would like to know the larger story you all can PM me, I'm done posting in this thread.  There is a lot more to this then just a bs ruling.  Yeah probably not much more but definitely some.  

@theuntouchable knows some and I am glad for what what he he been doing and for how he was posting after the game.  

Just know things are not always black and white and things do start to build over time until you just lose it.  

I wanna hear the juicy details!

Just now, Malfatron said:

just because your reads werent perfect doesnt mean you should stop playing.

You gave it your all.

But I wanted to be the very best. Like no one ever was...

Seriously though, I should have not signed up to play. Thanks for hosting @Hockey5djh. Sorry to all the civs. @Tk3, @gopherwrestler, @Ragnarok your blood is on my hands....

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Agreed, but I'm gonna speak my mind the few times I actually feel I need to. There are rules and words inside those rules for a reason and the word of the Host. Its clear here it was not applied in a manner consistent and specifically to what was posted. In my opinion it was wrong and I have voiced my displeasure. Its frustrating when now like 5 times I have been at the wrong end of this type of thing (1 time the host saw the error and corrected). How anyone can say OT ends at 5:05 and then count votes at 5:05 and beyond is beyond me. I urge all hosts to give examples in voting deadlines etc. Its becoming the wild west in something so easily explained at the beginning. This shouldnt have been an issue yet it keeps coming up. Kind of like what exactly is deemed a catch xD

Maybe its cause I put more time and effort in this than most, that it boils over from time to time lol

But seriously...how does this keep happening to my team lmao

**** happens, hosting is hard. Like I said, say your piece in a respectful way but when the game is done, it's done. Best to move on is all I was trying to say.

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's all very fair, I can only speak of what I know. Feel free to PM me if you feel its necessary. I get the frustration and all but at the end of the day I just think we all need to keep in mind that this is just a meaningless forum game. We all put time and effort in and I get the frustration but it is what it is. I spoke out of frustration too in my first post but afterwards I wanted to make sure you guys understood that I didn't mean it that way.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

So, now that I've let the **** show subside a bit. I'm going to rule that there are no winners. I understand the clarity that is needed from a rules perspective and will make sure everything is black and white. As previously mentioned, hosts make mistakes and I'm no different as I can list more than a couple mistakes and typos that I made due to the extreme amount of moves in a rolemania type of game. That said, there were terrible moves all around on both sides.

Apologies to all, I hope you'll all be back for Pokemon 2.0 the Wrath of Giovanni where I clean it up a bit.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So, now that I've let the **** show subside a bit. I'm going to rule that there are no winners. I understand the clarity that is needed from a rules perspective and will make sure everything is black and white. As previously mentioned, hosts make mistakes and I'm no different as I can list more than a couple mistakes and typos that I made due to the extreme amount of moves in a rolemania type of game. That said, there were terrible moves all around on both sides.

Apologies to all, I hope you'll all be back for Pokemon 2.0 the Wrath of Giovanni where I clean it up a bit.

I think the true winner is the "other", who remains undiscovered. Well done by him. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Lmao @Forge in shambles

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I already screenshot it, YOU CANT TAKE THIS WIN FROM ME 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Lmao @Forge in shambles

True story. 

The funny thing is that @MWil23 seriously spent about the last day and a half patiently awaiting our demise from the hammer and we knew that there was no way we could win (well, there was a way we could win, we thought, but turns out that is not the case). And then it just never came and we were like, "what the hell" lol. 

• Like 2