The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

True story. 

The funny thing is that @MWil23 seriously spent about the last day in a half patiently awaiting our demise from the hammer and we knew that there was no way we could win (well, there was a way we could win, we thought, but turns out that is not the case). And then it just never came and we were like, "what the hell" lol. 

That was the most painful part as a host. I knew there was only one way it could go (wasn't expecting a couple of modkills in the endgame) especially with all the "flavor" clears and nobody wanted to finish the damn game lol

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

The title now accurately reflects how i feel for playing an online pokeman mmorpg game

At least 50% of the players knew something about the theme.  I was absolutely lost on what everyone else was talking about with evolving, thunderbolts, what @Nazgul was doing.

I think the last dozen or so games, I have had maybe 1-2 that I have had some knowledge of the theme.  

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The ruling that no one wins is the exact ruling we all deserve, except for Forge and a few others LOL.

I am putting this as  a personal win.   1-shot invest that was a + invest result.  

Another pelt on the wall for me.

Using green text to signify the joke

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

At least 50% of the players knew something about the theme.  I was absolutely lost on what everyone else was talking about with evolving, thunderbolts, what @Nazgul was doing.

I think the last dozen or so games, I have had maybe 1-2 that I have had some knowledge of the theme.  

Honestly, scum had it rough. I'm pretty sure that none of us had any source knowledge whatsoever. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, scum had it rough. I'm pretty sure that none of us had any source knowledge whatsoever. 

I can see that.   

THere have been a string of movie/games/cartoon themes and I have so little knowledge in those areas.  Not that I mind, but it is funny to me that some have so much knowledge of the source material and try to match what they think would be roles and abilities based on those characters.  Host discretion needs to be considered a little here as well.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Because I am a sports junkie and have never dabbled in the anime, gaming world?

Same here my man!

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Or because I am an easy read on my scum vs town game?

I'll say this, you and guys like BCB are always the ones that terrify me as town when I'm scum, because the longer the game goes, the more to your advantage it plays. Your reads are solid, your nights moves are usually spot on, and your ability to use analytics to confirm those meta reads make you very dangerous the later the game goes. I'm the LAST person on this site/in this game that has any room to talk about being an easy read on a town/scum game.