The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

I do also want to say to @Pickle Rick and @The Orca, I do enjoy you guys playing and I'm not trying to be personal about this. But once the game is over, it's over. Like I said, say your piece, respectfully disagree, and all of that. But then move on to the next one. I like when you guys play and I want you to continue to actually play but at the end of the day this just needs to be a game.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I put on the performance of my life here. I wanted to awake tomorrow with fond memories of hard we celebrated our victory.
I did my absolute darnedest to fully immerse myself as Pikachu here. I am distraught.

I dont know how to tell you this, but we investigated you N1

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I do also want to say to @Pickle Rick and @The Orca, I do enjoy you guys playing and I'm not trying to be personal about this. But once the game is over, it's over. Like I said, say your piece, respectfully disagree, and all of that. But then move on to the next one. I like when you guys play and I want you to continue to actually play but at the end of the day this just needs to be a game.

Agreed, but I'm gonna speak my mind the few times I actually feel I need to. There are rules and words inside those rules for a reason and the word of the Host. Its clear here it was not applied in a manner consistent and specifically to what was posted. In my opinion it was wrong and I have voiced my displeasure. Its frustrating when now like 5 times I have been at the wrong end of this type of thing (1 time the host saw the error and corrected). How anyone can say OT ends at 5:05 and then count votes at 5:05 and beyond is beyond me. I urge all hosts to give examples in voting deadlines etc. Its becoming the wild west in something so easily explained at the beginning. This shouldnt have been an issue yet it keeps coming up. Kind of like what exactly is deemed a catch xD

Maybe its cause I put more time and effort in this than most, that it boils over from time to time lol

But seriously...how does this keep happening to my team lmao

• Like 1