The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Just now, The Orca said:

Look, when @SwAg backs us up as being factually correct here...you know we are right. Again no one is whining...its like when @rackcschanged the entire game on you and me and just gave mafia a win...same thing here (why am i always on the wrong end of this team wise lmao)

This game Touch lol

Swag most likely did that just to try and get under my skin. 

if no one is whining, then why did you say I’m whining? 

the facts are that the vote cutoff clearly stated AFTER. 5:05 is still 5:05. 5:06 is AFTER. 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I know that’s part of my reasoning.

Cant hitch my wagon to that.

Thats literally never happened. 

Ouch lol. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s not true.  Rack had a “rule interpretation” ending for his GoT game, and Touch was making the argument.  I basically said the same amount here, and gave my candid opinion.

Shrug.

It was a joke.  I thought xD would make that clear.  Maybe I needed the lol. 

On 11/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, Hockey5djh said:

No talking during night time. I will allow a small grace period in case you are typing something out, but don't risk it. Nights will have a set time. But due to no timestamps on posts, my post will officially start night time

@Pickle Rick are you ignoring the bolded because it fits your narrative or because you disagree with  it?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

if no one is whining, then why did you say I’m whining? 

the facts are that the vote cutoff clearly stated AFTER. 5:05 is still 5:05. 5:06 is AFTER. 

NEVER DID IT SAY AFTER.  I QOUTED THE DAMN POST THAT SAID AT. 

If you want to count the votes then cousnelor was not modkilled. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

No... they’re actually right. The wording and enforcement wasn’t consistent.

doesnt really bother me though... town should’ve lynched forge earlier if they wanted to win.

I don’t put any blame on hockey, it’s a few seconds one way or the other. Makes the games more interesting. 

I’m happy with my performance, I’ll take the moral victory and official loss and call it even 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Funny how you would never give swag credit about anything until he agrees with you.

then suddenly he’s the most important one to have on your side.

and you probably don’t even realize you’re doing it lmao 

Talk about credit lmao

On 11/14/2019 at 6:08 PM, Dome said:

This is your first mistake.

Don't look at things the way you would look at them, look at things the way a normal person would.

Yes. Squires push on malf was based on something that isn't always true. I don't know how that leads you to believe I was defending malf.

My only other options would be to ignore a push that is based on an inaccurate meta read, or to agree with a push that is based on an inaccurate meta read. 

The conclusion you came to is something you feel for no real reason, and because you feel that way you warp logic to fit your theory even when it doesn't make sense.

You do this every game.

what?

I called said his read isn't always true.

lol

I'm saying he's wrong, and sometimes malf will follow as town. you're saying I'm not proving it my case... then you drop this ****? "from your recollection?"

you're unbelievable.

My push of you wouldn't mean Malf was town you dope.

In fact you flipping scum would actually make me more likely to believe malf is scum with you.

It was literally the opposite.

You just like being wrong?

You literally have no idea how to play this game.

You gonna give me credit or nah lol?

What credit have I withheld from Swag? Swag is a freaking genius

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

There is a tie between Rags and Forge. 10 minute overtime starts now, please only vote Rags or Forge.

@Ragnarok@Slappy Mc@Forge@Pickle Rick@Counselor

Overtime is officially over at 5:05pm EST. I will not be on immediately to stop it but anyone posting at 5:06pm will be mod killed.

@Hockey5djh are you ignoring your post 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

No... they’re actually right. The wording and enforcement wasn’t consistent.

doesnt really bother me though... town should’ve lynched forge earlier if they wanted to win.

I don’t put any blame on hockey, it’s a few seconds one way or the other. Makes the games more interesting. 

I’m happy with my performance, I’ll take the moral victory and official loss and call it even 

Nobody griped when BCB voted right at night time ......