The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Good game @Forge!

when I got the scum list you were the only one I thought would give us trouble. Didn’t realize it was gonna be like that.

best move scum made was letting matts get his wish and kill me. I was about to take the lead from swag and run a train. Book it 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Tbh, though, in terms of actual interpretation of the words as written, Rick and Orca are actually right.  I’m just not going to bat for it because Town had every opportunity to win and squandered it.

Town had the chance and backed into a win. No doubt it was a bad performance once you and me died (except Pickle), but honestly consistency should be upheld in this case imo. I've gone through this with @Dome so I'm being consistent in my complaints lol. If you say one thing and do another as a host it's extremely annoying. I stand by town winning and @Pickle Rick @Counselor and @Ragnarok winning albeit in lucky fashion lol

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Need to give @Counselor some credit for making a correct protection of Pickle.  Will go unnoticed in this end game disaster.  Should have cleared 2 town players and been enough to get home from there.

Absolutely. We thought he was just going to protect himself all game, so we left him alone at night. That was a huge curveball for us with regards to the protection. 

That night was fun. Complete massacre, which you know I always enjoy. 

Just now, Forge said:

Absolutely. We thought he was just going to protect himself all game, so we left him alone at night. That was a huge curveball for us with regards to the protection. 

That night was fun. Complete massacre, which you know I always enjoy. 

How did you get the extra kills for night?

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, though, in terms of actual interpretation of the words as written, Rick and Orca are actually right.  I’m just not going to bat for it because Town had every opportunity to win and squandered it.

lets be honest, the real reason is bc it is me making a rock solid case for either interpretation that both have 1 result......me being correct and town winning.

xDxD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is wrong. I 100% urge a uniform decision on the lynch. A double lynch gives the mafia/other a chance to end the game tonight. We need to lynch one person and be right. 

I really think people should vote Rags. That is my opinion. I have been wrong multiple times this game, but if he isnt other/mafia, I would be shocked. 

Image result for shocked pikachu

• Like 3